Took a few pics today.....

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
well ur a good guy who only wants one, or so were told ??? c, mon snake u know u got others on the side ;D

no sir, those days are long gone for me :angel: :angel: I'm a one woman, tied to the house, shackled by the feet, bound by the wrist, nuts in a sling.......Married Man :dancing6: :dancing6: Oh joy :nonono:
:lol: alright man i believe u, u need to let me borrow ur car so i can get some chicks!!!!!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95CALI-5.0 said:
Snake looks great, I bet you can't wait to get BLOWN :pimp:

Oh yea, tell me the joys would you please :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: ;)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
well ur a good guy who only wants one, or so were told ??? c, mon snake u know u got others on the side ;D

no sir, those days are long gone for me :angel: :angel: I'm a one woman, tied to the house, shackled by the feet, bound by the wrist, nuts in a sling.......Married Man :dancing6: :dancing6: Oh joy :nonono:
:lol: alright man i believe u, u need to let me borrow ur car so i can get some chicks!!!!!

come to the meet next year and you can go :pimp: :pimp: hunting all you want

97vertstang

Reaction score
i would like to , but tennesse is a good 3,000 + miles away from me.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
you need the get the SLP catback NOW....

Man if it was not for vacation in 2 weeks I would have it, my hood, the chin spoiler, and racing seats :D but vacation is something I never miss out on so .......... :banana: gotta get out of town for a week. But as soon as I get back Ill be all over the Cobra like stink on a hobo

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
*draws Brian a pretty picture with a bright crayon*
DO.......YOU.........PLAN........ON..........TINTING.........THE........WINDOWS?

they are :D :D :D 35% legal limit here in NC. I use to tint my cars 20% or so, but since we now have E-miss testing here I have to go all legal :mad: :mad: :mad: shops around here have cracked down on EVERY THING :nonono:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
ahhh. I see. didn't really look tinted in the pics. mine were 2.5% at one point. rear quarter windows still are.

yea they are not all that dark, but they do the job. The darkest tint I have had was a limo tint, I think they call it 0% :dunno: anyway I had it on a 98GT of mine a long time ago. I kept it for about 3 months, had to get rid of it because I could not see out of the back glass after sunset when I was backing up ;D

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
SilverSol said:
ahhh. I see. didn't really look tinted in the pics. mine were 2.5% at one point. rear quarter windows still are.

yea they are not all that dark, but they do the job. The darkest tint I have had was a limo tint, I think they call it 0% :dunno: anyway I had it on a 98GT of mine a long time ago. I kept it for about 3 months, had to get rid of it because I could not see out of the back glass after sunset when I was backing up ;D

i thought limo tint was 5%. mine was suppossed to be twice as dark.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hell I cant remember what % it was for SURE now, but I thought it was 0% :dunno: :dunno: anyway that crap was pitch black......really a safety issue :-\

97vertstang

Reaction score
my dad has limo tint in his truck and i have no problems, :dunno: the fronts are not as tinted though just the rear ones and the back one.im thinking of tinting the hatch and the rear quarters to limo tint and leaving the front ones alone so the cops dont have a reason to pull me over :mad:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
my dad has limo tint in his truck and i have no problems, :dunno: the fronts are not as tinted though just the rear ones and the back one.im thinking of tinting the hatch and the rear quarters to limo tint and leaving the front ones alone so the cops dont have a reason to pull me over :mad:

they will pull you for that loud ass exhaust, or that :rice: you just put a hurtin on ;D ;D

97vertstang

Reaction score
i got some hooker mufflers , theyre not that loud and supposed to flow pretty good. im a put an o/r x , supposedly not as loud as a o/r h.im a keep it bone stock outside and hopefully it doesnt get too loud with the o/r x. cops aint gonna have shit on me, ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online