Took a few pics today.....

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Love the Cobra, you dont see many 99-01s, at least around where I live. Love what you've done with it so far, have you ever thought about an '03 Cobra front bumper or do you like the look of the '99s? Cant wait to see it with the hood and blower :pimp2:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
no I dont really see the need to spend the money on the 03 front :-\ the stock 99 is fine for me :D. It wont be long before I get blown and a big hood :naughty:

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah that makes sense, just curoius b/c you did the rear bumper and I LOVE the '03 Cobra front bumpers on new edge stangs so i was just wondering. The chin spoiler will do a lot for it as will the hood.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Yeah that makes sense, just curoius b/c you did the rear bumper and I LOVE the '03 Cobra front bumpers on new edge stangs so i was just wondering. The chin spoiler will do a lot for it as will the hood.

well to be honest the biggest reason I did the rear was because when I got it it had a V6 rear bumper on it, ( because the owner had a side exhaust kit on it ) and that side exhaust was gone pretty quick and that left me with the pipes coming out the back on a MUSTANG bumper and that looked like crap :puke: and since the 03 bumper is the best looking that's the one I went with. The chin spoiler will complete the front end with the hood.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I checked them out again :) not the best place to have taken them, but I didn't have time to drive off to a scenic background spot. I just took them to try to load them on my laptop, and once I did I figured Id post them for you guys to gawk at 8) On a side note Im LESS than two weeks away from my vacation :dancing6: and Ill be posting more pics from my laptop

Hellion94

Reaction score
Personally, I think the 99-01 Cobra bumpers are WAYYY better looking than the '03 Cobra's bumper. The reasoning being that they just look mean. I see a lot of similarity between the '03 bumper and the bumper on my dad's explorer, and SVT focuses, whereas the '99-'01 cars bumper was totally unique. Oh, and they look freakin amazing with chin spoilers.

97vertstang

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Personally, I think the 99-01 Cobra bumpers are WAYYY better looking than the '03 Cobra's bumper. The reasoning being that they just look mean. I see a lot of similarity between the '03 bumper and the bumper on my dad's explorer, and SVT focuses, whereas the '99-'01 cars bumper was totally unique. Oh, and they look freakin amazing with chin spoilers.
i seen that too, i never seen one with a chin spoiler, so with a chin spoiler the 99 is gonna > the 03 front cobra bumper.

rgs

Reaction score
sooo fucking sexy!!!!

26901342662.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
i would like to , but tennesse is a good 3,000 + miles away from me.

you can make it........hitch with Dalamar, I think hes coming :-\

Planning on it, whoever wants to meet up on the way, is more than welcome to.
there's been talk of 2 or 3 meeting up with me and spyder.

Snakebit said:
thanks guys :thumb: and YES a hood is in the plans for one of the last exterior mods, along with a Mach1 chin spoiler
Hell yes, that's exaclty what stood out to me.
all sockers need a chin spoiler imo.
and the hood would add an agressive look, not that your car needs much.

Very nice ride Brian, I can see you take good care of her.