Took a few pics today.....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
As you guys know Im going to Gatlinburg in two weeks so I wanted to make sure I could load pics on my laptop with no problems. Well I made a thread in the lounge about that, because I had trouble to begin with :-[, got it figured out though and I removed that thread I made :D. Any way I have my crap worked out now so I can take pics when im up there and you guys can see whats going on. Here is a few I took today of the Cobra.

I realised I never have posted a pic of my engine bay so here is the first one :), the next time you see it there will be a nice shiney ATI blower in there 8)

mynewpics001.jpg

mynewpics003.jpg

mynewpics002.jpg

mynewpics004.jpg

while im thinking about it for you guys that are coming next year, if you have any pics of something you want to see like motels / dollywood / streets.......whatever just let me know and I will get them for you ;)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks guys :thumb: and YES a hood is in the plans for one of the last exterior mods, along with a Mach1 chin spoiler

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
The cowl hood would look awesome. You have one of those cars where if I saw you comming up in my rearview I would piss my pants :-[

I bet you can't wait for the SC. :pimp2:

edit: It looks like your left tail pipe is sagging a little bit :dunno:

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Looks great man, that finish really completes those wheels! Good luck with the blower, that'll be awsome.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
The cowl hood would look awesome. You have one of those cars where if I saw you comming up in my rearview I would piss my pants :-[

I bet you can't wait for the SC. :pimp2:

edit: It looks like your left tail pipe is sagging a little bit :dunno:

Damn right :-[ :-[ it seems YEARS away but its only about......3 months now :-\. AS soon as I file my taxes I get my money back about 2 weeks after and then the blower will be ON THE WAY
flex.gif
flex.gif

Your right the pipe is lower, that exhaust was just a temporary fix since when I got the car it had side exhaust on it :nonono:, so when I had my Longtubes and xpipe put on my shop gave me that flowmaster kit as a temp exhaust, I am also missing a hanger on that side so that's why its hanging down a litte lower + I just got that Cobra bumper put on a little while back. It did have a V6 bumper on it and at that time the pipes were right up against the bumper ( like a 1/8th of a inch below ) and you couldn't tell it then. No worries though..........it will be taken care of SOON, a new exhaust kit is in the works

whty98

Reaction score
Nice and clean cobra. Just don't get :rice: 'ish on us with too many exterior mods. IMO the stock look on the cobras is the best. Good luck luck with the sc and the exhaust, I bet it sounds bad ASS

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
whty98 said:
Nice and clean cobra. Just don't get :rice: 'ish on us with too many exterior mods. IMO the stock look on the cobras is the best. Good luck luck with the sc and the exhaust, I bet it sounds bad ASS

only two more mods for the exterior, the hood and chin spoiler...........and thats IT ;)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
Brian your car looks like :ass3:..........................................................J/K :hammer: :hammer:

Looks awesome man.

you mean you would only SEE the :ass3: end of it ;D ;D

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: j/k back at you bud :thumb:

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
SilverSol said:
Brian your car looks like :ass3:..........................................................J/K :hammer: :hammer:

Looks awesome man.

i wouldnt mind seeing that :ass3: end of ur car , even if im getting my ass kicked, very sexy cobra :thumb: i bet u get all the chicks :pimp2: :pimp:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
Snakebit said:
SilverSol said:

Looks awesome man.

i wouldnt mind seeing that :ass3: end of ur car , even if im getting my ass kicked, very sexy cobra :thumb: i bet u get all the chicks :pimp2: :pimp:

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: thats funny, I have ONE shes in the bed asleep right now 8)

97vertstang

Reaction score
well ur a good guy who only wants one, or so were told ??? c, mon snake u know u got others on the side ;D

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
well ur a good guy who only wants one, or so were told ??? c, mon snake u know u got others on the side ;D

no sir, those days are long gone for me :angel: :angel: I'm a one woman, tied to the house, shackled by the feet, bound by the wrist, nuts in a sling.......Married Man :dancing6: :dancing6: Oh joy :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.