Took some new pics today...

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
A guy did did another chop for me. This is exactly how I want my car to be cosmetically. I'll do a drop this coming spring. I don't know if I'll actually ever get around to the hood. I don't think it would be right having the hood unless I actually had some power under (aka a m90 or similar blower). Not all that much power, but a almost stock V6 just doesn't cut it to me.

RedChromebullitts.jpg

One thing I noticed the guy missed is the corner light. I would have thing clear corners I have now on there.

And this is the original pic he used. It was just a quick 10min chop that he did for me.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/jannleesmustang/94-98/11909164765.jpg

I just want to say one thing. I'm not trying to copy this car or anything. I know some people are assholes when people try to copy other people's cars. This is actually something that's always been in the back of my mind for what I've wanted my car to look like.

So, if I ever get that m90 set-up on my car, I'll be turning every head on the street.

DamieN

Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
A guy did did another chop for me. This is exactly how I want my car to be cosmetically. I'll do a drop this coming spring. I don't know if I'll actually ever get around to the hood. I don't think it would be right having the hood unless I actually had some power under (aka a m90 or similar blower). Not all that much power, but a almost stock V6 just doesn't cut it to me.

RedChromebullitts.jpg

One thing I noticed the guy missed is the corner light. I would have thing clear corners I have now on there.

And this is the original pic he used. It was just a quick 10min chop that he did for me.

I just want to say one thing. I'm not trying to copy this car or anything. I know some people are assholes when people try to copy other people's cars. This is actually something that's always been in the back of my mind for what I've wanted my car to look like.

So, if I ever get that m90 set-up on my car, I'll be turning every head on the street.

Very nice!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:

RedChromebullitts.jpg

damn good chop :eek: :eek:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Alright, so far I've been getting a lot of positive things said about that chop. So, obviously it makes me want to get that hood. But, my feelings on a hood like that is that you only get it if you need it or you actually have some power under the hood. Well right now I don't need it, and I definately don't have any power under my hood.

Do you guys think it would be "wrong" for me to get a hood like that with my current performance level?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's a intriguing question, some would say your being a " Pretender " others would say its fine for a V-6 "Show" car. I think it would be fine but I'm sure you will hear some :blah2: about it.

97six

Reaction score
nice ideas you have. i have plenty my self but bout the hood. its up to you if you like enough to not care about what people think than get it, you can also say that you purchased it before hand just incase you run out of money when you do the upgrades

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
That's a intriguing question, some would say your being a " Pretender " others would say its fine for a V-6 "Show" car. I think it would be fine but I'm sure you will hear some :blah2: about it.

My buddy, who owns a Z28, is already telling me, "If you wanna be a ricer, go ahead and do it." I just rolled my eyes.

The thing i don't like most about the hood is that people are gonna see it and everyone is gonna wanna try and race me. I personally don't like street racing to much. Too many risks. That's not to say that when I'm alone on a backroad that i don't open it up. I love doing that from time to time. Just not racing on the main streets and what not. But I get so annoyed when people sit there and pace me and rev at me until I finally give in to get them off my back.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
v6mustang94... what size tailpipes are those and who makes them??

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
v6mustang94... what size tailpipes are those and who makes them??

3in. I don't know who makes them. The shop that did my exhaust had them in their stock.

S

scarface

they looks good on there. I like the size of the 3.5 tips on my setup, but they dont go back far enough, kinda look silly on mine.

Your are HAWT!

yellowgt

Reaction score
You have a really nice lookin sixer there.

I say go with the hood, Tell your buddy he's an :aresehole: and that his opinion doesn't count cause he drives a god awful CHEVY... :thumb:

97six

Reaction score
yellowgt said:

I say go with the hood, Tell your buddy he's an :aresehole: and that his opinion doesn't count cause he drives a god awful CHEVY... :thumb:
:lol:
:thumb:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
yellowgt said:

A god awful Chevy that can do the the 1 mile faster than I can do the 1/4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online