Took some new pics today...

v6mustang94

Reaction score
We're doing an online car show over at 3.8mustang.com. Deadline for entries is tonight so I went out and took some new pics for the show. Thought I'd share some of them of them with you and get some more opinions.

DSCF1098.jpg

DSCF1102.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

DSCF1106.jpg

DSCF1101.jpg

DSCF1107.jpg

DSCF1110.jpg

Just to get some things out of the way. I'm hoping to do a drop next summer and i've also been thinking about doing a stock GT flat black spoiler, but you know how things are with mods. They aren't until you've actually done them.

97six

Reaction score
lookin good, ive been on there ocasionally but lately i havent been talkin on any of the boards. but yea. i like the car.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
The only thing that counts against you is ::) you not lowered. Get that done and your in tha game.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
The only thing that counts against you is ::) you not lowered. Get that done and your in tha game.

Shooting for the upcoming spring/summer. Rather not do it right before winter.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
We're doing an online car show over at 3.8mustang.com. Deadline for entries is tonight so I went out and took some new pics for the show. Thought I'd share some of them of them with you and get some more opinions.

DSCF1101.jpg

Car looks nice. I like the wingless look with your horizontal tails.

Suggestions - I'd say lower it some, and put on a chin spoiler.
that would finish it IMO.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Car looks nice. I like the wingless look with your horizontal tails.

Suggestions - I'd say lower it some, and put on a chin spoiler.
that would finish it IMO.

I'm hoping to buy this one guy's 94-98 spoiler from 3.8mustang.com. He has a flat black one that's he's selling pretty cheap so and I kinda want a flat black spoiler to put on. So, I'll probably buy that one and just set it on my car and see how it looks and get other people's opinions before I drill any holes. I'm planning a drop this spring/summer. I think the drop and spoiler combo will look great. I had a guy do a chop for me. I'll post that in a second. As for a chin spoiler... not my thing. I don't really like how they look on pre-99's and I don't plan on doing one ever.

Here's the chop I mentioned...
attachment.php

Keep in mind this is just a chop and isn't going to look as good as the real thing.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Man that chop looks good. Gives you a good ides of what the real thing gonna look like. What springs are you going with? H&R I Would suggest.... :thumb:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
no idea on what springs I'll get yet. I won' start looking until sometime next year.

WantedStang

Reaction score
Wow that looks great. What size are those rear tires? and whered ya get your headlight/clear corners from?? Keep up the good work man

thorco3

Reaction score
whats up bro, the car looks good as usual. ur gonna need some wheel spacers for the rear wheels when you drop'er. I'd suggest H&R super sports if u want a drop like the chop you've got there :thumb:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
whats up bro, the car looks good as usual. ur gonna need some wheel spacers for the rear wheels when you drop'er. I'd suggest H&R super sports if u want a drop like the chop you've got there :thumb:

I need to start researching wheel spacers. How much do they go for typically.

thorco3

Reaction score
just get these... ebay spacers

they are 1" hubcentric spacers, pretty much identicle to H&R/eibach spacers. can't beat the price. that is the same seller and auction i bought mine from... and mine are excellent quality

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
just get these... ebay spacers

they are 1" hubcentric spacers, pretty much identicle to H&R/eibach spacers. can't beat the price. that is the same seller and auction i bought mine from... and mine are excellent quality

I guess I don't really understand how these work. Do I remove something from my axel? Is it the stock hub or something that I remove and replace with the hub aka spacers? I have no idea what's going on here.

thorco3

Reaction score
they are the most simple thing you will ever install... you bolt these on just like you would the wheel, then bolt the wheel on the spacers studs... and that's it

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
and the original studs don't interfere with putting the wheel on?

thorco3

Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
and the original studs don't interfere with putting the wheel on?

well that depends on ur wheel... i would guess no. You can look at ur wheel and be able to tell. They prolly have holes, gaps, spaces, whatever in between each stud hole. the original studs will be in these spaces. My spacers have worked just fine with both 18" bullitts and my 10th anni cobras.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online