Took the Mystic out today

mystic owner x 2

Reaction score
Right on, brother. Liked the first one so much that I grabbed another one off ebay. Had both for quite some time.

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Really? so.. how is it that the picture you just posted has been on 1996mysticcobra.com for about.. ooo i dont know... 3 years?

mystic owner x 2 said:
Took mine out today two...............

logo_phpBB.gif

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
No difference at all except for the fact that you just registered today, lied about taking your car out "today" and posted a pic that i remember seeing a long, long.. LONG time ago

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:
No difference at all except for the fact that you just registered today, lied about taking your car out "today" and posted a pic that i remember seeing a long, long.. LONG time ago
and he misspelled too. :hammer:

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Quick96Mystic said:
and he misspelled too. :hammer:

:ass3:

:rollinglaugh:

mystic owner x 2

Reaction score
Not sure what your beef is and there was absolutely no lie at all. I drove one of my mystics to work today. You have issues, friend.

StngStr

Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:
No beef, no issues.. just doesnt seem legit to me...

:eek:uttahere:

Maybe you should venture back over to 1996mysticcobra.com a little more often. You just happen to be calling out the Site Admin over there, who does in fact have two Mystics. There is a reason you remember that pic from there, as it is his avatar.

Click here:
http://1996mysticcobra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=306

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online