Tools Air Compresser

bleau

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I hope this is the right section.
What are you guys using for a air compresser?
I'm thinking about getting one because I cant get my mid pipe bolts off at the manifold. (I hate those bolts)
I need a small one that will fit in my tiny garage, but still has some power.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
well have you tried PB blaster on the bolts, thats what helpe dme get mine off....but if you really want a air compressor, i would look into craftsman small round one, i can remember what size it was, but it was small and worked well for things similar to what you need it for.

OP
OP
B

bleau

Reaction score
I've sprayed the snot out of those bolts with pb blaster and no joy.
Most things I just use the trusty 4lb sledge hammer to break the bolts loose, but I cant get The angle I need with th exhaust bolts.
I will check craftsmen out thanks.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting one like that myself. I just need a small one. Post up what you find.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i love mine, i got it from lowes around 1.5 years ago. not too big, but not too small either. it is a kobalt 10 gallon with electric display. i think you can get the newer model of mine for around 200 bucks and it is damn well worth it.

S

scarface

I have a 3 gal. 125 constant PSI. Works fine.. mosy air tools run at 90 PSI. Just means my compressor kicks on more often.

FST-HUH

Reaction score
I am a manager for Sears Store and I would suggest to go with a Craftsman 15Gal or 33Gal Compressor. Everything below this is just waste of money for any kind of serious project. Than again I don't know what you will be using it for.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have a 20 gallon electric compressor. Anything smaller than that and they run constantly. I want to get another tank and crank the regulator up to 150-160psi. Air tools work great at that much psi. The one we had in our shop cranked out 180psi, that was a good working presure. The one I have in my truck is a 20 gal 125psi gas job, noisy as hell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online