Top of the line performance brake kits!

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Baer brake systems are created to exceed the demands of the most serious car enthusiasts. If you consider yourself one of them, Baer products are for you. They are designed as an upgrade for the highest performing street vehicles and can provide optimum levels of strong, progressive braking during aggressive street and track driving. To find Baer brake parts for your Mustang follow this link: Ford Mustang Performance Brakes Pads, Rotors, Calipers

Let your Mustang achieve the perfect balance of performance and control with Baer Kits.

Baer® - Extreme Plus Front Brake System

Baer® - Pro Plus Rear Brake System

Which one do you think is the best for Mustang?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
too tought to tell and too important of a decision to do with pics. Send them both to me to try out and will let you know as soon as I am not happy with them

OP
OP
carid

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We can send you a pair, at some good discount in case you are interested! What do you think?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
dang they sure are perty. Last time I said that was for the kindigit designes smooth door handles and 4 months later I had a pair. Check your pm's and I will check to see if my one kidney is still worth anything....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.