Touch my girl I'll WHIP YOUR ASS

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
saw that awhile back. I dont think it was an accident. The guy looked back and saw them coming it had to have been on purpose. I pry would have done the same thing

Rantheman

Reaction score
it what happens when you hit a girl. but still funny to see them get wooped

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
there would be no if's about it i would have done the same those guys were asshole'si wouldnt have done more damage make sure they dont get up

wytstang

Reaction score
I would have stabbed them if some one did that to my wife fock um

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
fuck yeah, funny how they just stood there while one gets pounded. then on to the other..... hahaha pussies

xr8d302

Reaction score
It looks like the guy that hit the girl was trying to cheapshot the guy with the girlfriend, but missed, and smoked her instead...

that's one thing that would make me go insane, if someone hit my girlfriend...good on both of'em...he should have finished'em both off with flying leg drops

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i remember seeing that, from what i remember the b/f was a boxer lmao :rollinglaugh:

Fryrice

Reaction score
Fuckin A . I woulda been on trail for murder.When that dude went to the ground,I woulda kept stompin until my shoe wore out.

I wouldnt kill a guy for hitting me,Id just beat his ass. But you hit my wife,and you have signed your own death certificate. :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010