Tow hook

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
Check with the rules, but I've seen that as well. Just test side loads on the strap to make sure you don't damage anything if you actualy have to use the strap.

It's one of their rules to have front tow hooks or a tow point.

Tommy your going to road race your Mach if so why

I want to try everything. Road race, drag race, autocross, etc. I want to see what kind of racing I love the most and build my car around that type of racing.

GT Rob

Reaction score
Such a nice ass car to put thru all that wear and tear. But when you do put it on the track take some pics

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
mustangs there meant to be driven not meant to be sitting . Glad ur going to enjoy that fine example of a sexy Mach Tommy92

RichV

Reaction score
It's not like it's getting gutted/caged and turning race car. He just wants to enjoy it on a racetrack.

These cars aren't that fragile, I guarantee it will make it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
No doubt like wtf everyone treats them like there gold

OP
OP
T

Tommy92

Reaction score
It's not like it's getting gutted/caged and turning race car. He just wants to enjoy it on a racetrack.

These cars aren't that fragile, I guarantee it will make it.

Definately not trying to make drastic changes. I don't even want a tow hook! :angel:
The only parts that'll see wear will be brakes and tires I assume.

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures and recommendations for tow hooks? I found a nice setup by Fully Torqued Racing, but they don't seem to be in business anymore. ZL1 makes a setup for the cobra bumper, but want a whooping $165 for it. I don't need anything to fancy, but something function and sturdy. I would prefer to not cut into the bumper, but if so, then so be it. I prefer function over form. And yes, I take me car to open track events. No rule requiring tow hooks, but I've been caught a couple times in a bind and needed a tow, and had no good place on the front to tow from easily.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.