Reaction score
This is the new "supra" concept car.

YW8y666l.jpg

DlicyyAl.jpg

Dqh24UQl.jpg

f2KkqQnl.jpg

nqt99Wsl.jpg

OMU00Swl.jpg

I know its just a concept car, but I think its absolutely horrible! :doublepuke:

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's 2014, not 2565.

Let's take a moment and take a step back into the present.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully this concept doesn't come into production. I'd rather them not even bring back that great looking car if its going to look like that.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Why am I the only one that thinks it looks sick as shit?

Supra moniker or not, it looks like a friggen supercar. How 'bout that LFA steering wheel lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
What the **** is that... Looks like part Viper, part Ferrari Enzo and part i have no ****ing clue what Toyota was thinking..

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty sick also, kinda like a TVR on roids. I think it would turn head like crazy. I wish more cars were radical like this, shows thinking outside the box instead of yet another car that people will complain about looking like other cars on the road.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty sick also, kinda like a TVR on roids. I think it would turn head like crazy. I wish more cars were radical like this, shows thinking outside the box instead of yet another car that people will complain about looking like other cars on the road.

It does look sick, but it should not be labeled the Supra imo..

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
It does look sick, but it should not be labeled the Supra imo..

i could maybe agree with that, but i'm pretty sure Supra is not in the concept name at all. Last I saw it was just Toyota FT-1. People just started saying OMG NEW SUPRA!?!?!!1

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i could maybe agree with that, but i'm pretty sure Supra is not in the concept name at all. Last I saw it was just Toyota FT-1. People just started saying OMG NEW SUPRA!?!?!!1
Title changed, thanks.

I looked into it and the some of the trustworthy sources call it the "successor to the supra". But yes you are correct, no actually mention of it being THE supra.

However Toyota did see they were going to do a supra I thought. I guess we'll have to wait for news.

TanTop94

Reaction score
I just saw a built supra on the road today as well, almost broke my neck as it went by in the other direction. Ehh I like it, Id rather have the new z06 though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online