Track Guys Driving Event @ Sebring May 28-29

hotmustang95

Reaction score
This is a big event for everyone down here. Always has a big Ford turnout. It's always on my to do list every year. Posting this up early in case anyone wants to plan on attending. Registration doesn't seem to be open for it yet but when it is I'll post the link.

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Registration for our 15th Annual Sebring Sensation is now open.
We want to welcome Steeda Autosports back as our Sponsor for this event that actually began as Camp Steeda all those years ago.

Go to www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com and register for this event. Register before Midnight March 15th and Save $50.00 for the full weekend.

We are still working on some final details so stay tuned for more news.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Look forward to seeing everyone for another great event.
Dell R. Hughes
Track Guys Performance Driving Events

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Exactly one month away now. I'll be registering this week to take advantage of a 10% off coupon if used before May 1st. Here's the email I got from
Dell Hughes from Track Guys.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]So we at Track Guys are offering a Tax Holiday Discount[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Until Midnight May 1 put in the Discount code TAX2016 and receive a 10% discount on your full registration fee for either full weekend or one day on track at the 2016 Track Guys/Camp Steeda Sebring Sensation.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We have room in all of the run groups and spots for the Saturday Evening Banquet but there are only 9 pit stalls left. So do not hesitate and go to [/FONT]
www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal] and register today.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Please note you put the discount code in when you pay. If you do not put the code in, there is not way to go back give you the discount.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Shout Out to our sponsor Steeda Autosports who will be there with some of their new cars and will be giving people rides.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]If you have any questions please send me an email to [email protected][/FONT]

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We are 3 weeks away from our 15th year of running at the famous Sebring International Raceway.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We made an offer for a 15% discount, using the code 2016, and we still have 8 left for redemption. Once these 8 are gone, the price will go back up.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]So go to [/FONT]
www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal] and register today to take advantage of this discount.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]BTW Steeda will be there with their new cars and giving rides.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]VMP will have their mobile dyno there for those who want to see what their car makes and can set up appointments for custom tuning.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Look forward to seeing you at Sebring International Raceway May 28-29, 2016 for another great event.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Any questions, email me at [email protected][/FONT]

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
Ready for Sebring this weekend. Gonna drive up on the track wheels for the first time. Saves me from having to do all that once I'm there.

OP
OP
hotmustang95

hotmustang95

Reaction score
...stop rubbing it in..
Alright I won't post any more pics, NOT
imagejpeg

Reaction score
Trying to post a pic from my phone fail.

kinda funny but i was on svtp the other day looking at the thread wildcard had started about the duck tail spoilers he makes and i noticed you posted in the thread at the end. i was like "hey?! i know that guy!" lol...

im easily amused/distracted... i have issues... im not perfect..

this describes me

60167328.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online