Want To Buy track wheels/tires and suspension

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
As the title suggest, i am looking for a set of track wheels and tires and some suspension components. Below is a list of other stuff i need/want if you have the part, please list your asking price shipped to 91763. If i list a certain brand and/or measurement, that is because i want that specific one and not another. However, if your offer is related, i will entertain it. This is for my 1994 Mustang GT

Thanks!!

Tires-275-35-18 only (R-compound street-able track tires)
18x9 or 18x10 all round, i am looking for a square set-up
MM solid steering rack
MM strut tower brace
MM Sport valved struts
MM FCA non-offset
MM tapered bumpsteer kit
MM k-member
MM torque arm/panhard bar
MM 225lb LBS 9" coilover kit for bilstein shocks
MM road racing RLCA
MM bolt in adjustable rear sway bar 1"x 0.120"
FTR tubular front bumper bar (no longer looking)
Tubular rear bumper bar
jacking rails and matrix bracing
Battery relocation
oem front cobra bumper with no license platform
cobra fog lights
LED lights (for any light on the car)
CDC (or any brand that looks like it) side scoops
Hood pins
Power antenna
Corbeau wide A4 seats without brackets
5 point harness
door sills
bullltt interior accessories
aluminum driveshaft
aftermarket differential cover
31 spline forged axles
torsen t2r diff
3.31 gears
Aftermarket steering wheel with detachable hub
brake line lock
k-member brace compatible with the MM k-member
aluminum underdrive pullies
splitter rods

SVTstang96

Reaction score
MM strut tower brace: I have a NEW one of these but it is for a 96-98 Cobra. May fit but hard to tell due to it being a different sized engine. $100 plus shipping.

MM tapered bumpsteer kit: I have a NEW set of these but are the bolt through style instead. $120 plus shipping.

Tubular rear shock tower brace: I have a used Kenny Brown version of this in very good condition. $90 plus shipping.

Battery relocation: I have a used Taylor battery relocation kit with wiring, terminals and all. $100 plus shipping.

Front cobra bumper with no license platform:
I have a used OEM black front bumper with all tabs and no cracks. Includes bracket for license but could be removed if need be. $300 plus shipping.

cobra fog lights: I have a set of used OEM fog lights with brackets. One fog light had a tab break off but still mounts fine. $50 plus shipping.

5 point harness: I have a set of used Corbeau 5 point harnesses. 3" wide and out of date but fine for autocross and local events since they don't regulate the dates on them. NHRA would not like them though. $80 plus shipping for the pair.

brake line lock: I have a used unknown brand but in good working condition. $30 plus shipping.

****Shipping really is depending on what you would all want. I will combine shipping on all items to save you as much money as possible.****

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
MM strut tower brace: I have a NEW one of these but it is for a 96-98 Cobra. May fit but hard to tell due to it being a different sized engine. $100 plus shipping.

MM tapered bumpsteer kit: I have a NEW set of these but are the bolt through style instead. $120 plus shipping.

Tubular rear shock tower brace: I have a used Kenny Brown version of this in very good condition. $90 plus shipping.

Battery relocation: I have a used Taylor battery relocation kit with wiring, terminals and all. $100 plus shipping.

Front cobra bumper with no license platform:
I have a used OEM black front bumper with all tabs and no cracks. Includes bracket for license but could be removed if need be. $300 plus shipping.

cobra fog lights: I have a set of used OEM fog lights with brackets. One fog light had a tab break off but still mounts fine. $50 plus shipping.

5 point harness: I have a set of used Corbeau 5 point harnesses. 3" wide and out of date but fine for autocross and local events since they don't regulate the dates on them. NHRA would not like them though. $80 plus shipping for the pair.

brake line lock: I have a used unknown brand but in good working condition. $30 plus shipping.

****Shipping really is depending on what you would all want. I will combine shipping on all items to save you as much money as possible.****

What year are the harnesses? and how sun damaged are they? and color

price for the pair of harness, KB shock tower brace, and fog lights shipped to 91763

and the bumper shipped to 91763 on a separate shipment

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Please explain.

Google search for front tow truck;

tow-truck1_3382502b.jpg

Seems legit..

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he meant front tow hook, or front tow strap, or maybe its his lucky day and he meant "front tow bracket" which I actually have for sale.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
i like tow trucks in front of my car...mainly because its easier to take the car home when it breaks down.....

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe he meant front tow hook, or front tow strap, or maybe its his lucky day and he meant "front tow bracket" which I actually have for sale.

elabarate please. it is the bracket for the tow hook? or something totally different?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score

SVTstang96

Reaction score
What year are the harnesses? and how sun damaged are they? and color

price for the pair of harness, KB shock tower brace, and fog lights shipped to 91763

and the bumper shipped to 91763 on a separate shipment

Belts are FEB 2014 rated and have been sitting in a box for the last 2 years since they were removed. If you send me a text message at 563-580-5621 I can send you a few photos of them. The 4 main harnesses are FEB 2014 and the one that goes between the legs is from Aug of 2012 if I remember but has been in a box for the last 3 years. Both sets came from parts cars and I was planning on building a race car so I kept them however I ended up purchasing a semi built race car with new harnesses in it so I have no need for these now. I sold one set to a friend who hates the 5th harness so he gave that one back to make the other one a complete set.

Your best way to ship all those parts would be to box them all up together and ship they via greyhound. Which would be $85. Other wise here are a couple more options.

Bumper and Shock Tower. $75 for shipping via greyhound
Harnesses and Fogs. $11 for shipping via usps

Bumper. $70 via greyhound
Harness, fogs, brace. $30 via FedEx

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
$50 I guess lol.

It's not a big piece. Whatever works for you my man!

Thank you for your offer, but a friend offered to give me his hook if i wanted it. Sorry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.