Traded my stock intake for?...

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Stock intake + BBK plenum/tb everything included.

for an Edelbrock Victor Jr. EFI manifold with Edelbrock fuel rails. Also I had a brand new 4150 nitrous plate laying around the shop so I threw that on there as well to go with the NX kit I will be installing here shortly. (needs some serious cleaning up... haha)

And looking to go this route with it. MHS makes a 6061 aluminum plenum made specifically for the Edelbrock manifold.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Im tapa talking it. No sig showing. Your intake valve seat closing point is right at 6 degrees latter than pi cams with an awesome lift value comparison and the over lap timing is much greater with higher lift values. You could run 89 octane with your setup. Our tiny bores add a great benifit to high compression! Throw in high swirl aluminum heads with quenched chambers....compression becomes friendly!

OP
OP
Ninety8stang

Ninety8stang

Reaction score
Im tapa talking it. No sig showing. Your intake valve seat closing point is right at 6 degrees latter than pi cams with an awesome lift value comparison and the over lap timing is much greater with higher lift values. You could run 89 octane with your setup. Our tiny bores add a great benifit to high compression! Throw in high swirl aluminum heads with quenched chambers....compression becomes friendly!

Very true. I am running stage 1 ported pi heads with comp 270s at 11:1 C/R. I plan on running a 125 shot through that plate so hopefully I'll be seeing close if not a little over 400rwhp and close to 450tq. Car made a little over 300rwhp N/A so my estimated numbers should be relatively achievable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online