Trading Springs or Removing ISOs...Need Help!!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
jut buy coilovers dammit. :hammer:

well at the moment my whole front suspension is Apart. I have just finished putting my steering rack and Ford Racing Control Arms. Tommorow i am gonna finish up with my bumpsteer kit and install the spindles and springs. I am just take the right amount of ISOs out so it will look good

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
take out both iso's if it is too low when you put it back onto the ground, then put an iso back in...because the springs wont need to really "settle" since it is just the metal springs.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
take out both iso's if it is too low when you put it back onto the ground, then put an iso back in...because the springs wont need to really "settle" since it is just the metal springs.

Because i dont want metal to metal contact because i beat on it at the track i bought Bike Innertube to replace where ever i remove an Iso, think i should just remove both Isos top and bottom and replace them with innertube and see how it sits?

S

scarface

no isos on eibach sportlines
newpics-24.jpg

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well i almost got my car done. The FRPP Control arms are on after all the BS and the spindles are on the Balljoint along with the bumpsteer kit.. Tommarow i put the spring in and try to figure out if i want no ISOs r just the bottom

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
so i decided...i am going no ISOs...my shit is gonna be SLAMMED!!! :pimp2:

...smoking weed in preperation

S

scarface

SRT Handz said:
so i decided...i am going no ISOs...my shit is gonna be SLAMMED!!! :pimp2:

...smoking weed in preperation
turning wrenches while faded ......mmmmmmm :pimp2:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Rollin' Fatties Smokin' Blunts, who smokes the blunts, I smoke the blunts

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well today i finished installing my 03/04 cobra A Arms, URP Bumpsteer kit and removed BOTH ISOs but i used a thin bike innertube on the bottom. Car looks SICK. I want it a tad lower....do you guys think the springs will have to settle a little because they have been out of the car for a week?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i doubt the car will settle because all you have is a little bike intertube....the whole reason why springs settle is because of the iso's.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sportlines are f'ing weird. somwtime i have my car up and when is it goes back down it looks all high...after a few days it settles. I bet tommorow it will go down a bit

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
sportlines are f'ing weird. somwtime i have my car up and when is it goes back down it looks all high...after a few days it settles. I bet tommorow it will go down a bit
that was when you had iso's though right?

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
woke up this morning and it settled more...drove it around and its going down slowly.

...i think by friday it should be perfect