trav_19's mini build up

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well last night was the begining of my mini build ....we started by replacing my lower passenger ball joint boy what a job that turned into..after a few hours and a couple times getting the torches out we had the ball joint out... i also had a vibration when i applied the brakes ..we found the source once we removed the rotor to get to the ball joint the rear pad was dislodged in the caliper and was only making contact in a 1/2" space...so we are having the rotors turned...then we tapped my c&l intake for the nozzle...that job was easy and quick i was happy then we moved to the rear and ripped the rear end apart...things were really smelling nice in the rear end after a 180k on the clock :puke: haha... but the passenger axle came out effortlessly then we went to the drivers side and could not get the axle to push in enough to get the c clip out we noticed that the abs ring was hitting the sensor ...so we went to see why the pass. side came out easily and it looked like a stud must have came loose smashed into the abs sensor and ripped it off.. it aslo damaged the ring on the axel too...so i figered what good does one side rear abs do lol and we smashed that one off as well ..my car had factory 3.27 gears also ..i found that odd seemed like a big gear for my car...but then it was getting late so we called it a night we will be back at it later today

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well i would have updated this weekend with day by day updates but the site was down ::) anyways everything is hooked up car runs great with the gear...car could handle a bigger gear easily ..i might look into a 4.56 down the road...got the bottle hooked up but had to use 50 shot jets all we had at the shop and a nearly empty bottle but it was a good time i got the right jets now but need to get the bottle filled...and i need to get a purge before i really do anymore playing around...car runs great thought really excited to see what times it will lay down...im looking for a high 12 with mt steet slicks soo we will see :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online