Trick Flow Heads

OP
OP
joe65

joe65

Reaction score
Joe65, you can build a 800hp turbo car and still make it very streetable. It generally means that you have an electronic boost controller with multiple tunes that you can flip with a switch or something. This way you can have a low boost/hp street setting and then crank it up when you want the full power setting.

Been done plenty of times and it’s all about the tunes and the controllers used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. are you trying get me to go turbo? I'm fairly aware. I sold a turbo Audi to come back to the mustang world. I had a switchable tune in my car that i could use an app on my phone to change. Was running an e85 tune, a 91 octane tune and there was an eco tune (never got used). I started shopping for a new turbo and ended up here with a mustang...lol

this made me think about something i experienced in one car. That thought of yeah this car has enough power. I felt that one time...it was in a bmw Z3 M coupe. it was just right as it was. I sold it for a friend and took it out when i could before it sold. I just never said, not enough power below 3k or not enough power in that gear...yeah that. It was just right.

I know i'm kind of turning this into a BS thread now but here's the car....
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. are you trying get me to go turbo? I'm fairly aware. I sold a turbo Audi to come back to the mustang world. I had a switchable tune in my car that i could use an app on my phone to change. Was running an e85 tune, a 91 octane tune and there was an eco tune (never got used). I started shopping for a new turbo and ended up here with a mustang...lol

this made me think about something i experienced in one car. That thought of yeah this car has enough power. I felt that one time...it was in a bmw Z3 M coupe. it was just right as it was. I sold it for a friend and took it out when i could before it sold. I just never said, not enough power below 3k or not enough power in that gear...yeah that. It was just right.

I know i'm kind of turning this into a BS thread now but here's the car....
View attachment 3077

I’d never try to convince anyone not to go turbo. Turbos just sound so pretty and there’s the variable power control you can have on the fly.

And last but not least, the fawking sound off it spooling up and the big loud rush of air from a blow off....................
2c8a83106d657b366acd5e330fd312e4.jpg

OP
OP
joe65

joe65

Reaction score
I’d never try to convince anyone not to go turbo. Turbos just sound so pretty and there’s the variable power control you can have on the fly.

And last but not least, the fawking sound off it spooling up and the big loud rush of air from a blow off....................
2c8a83106d657b366acd5e330fd312e4.jpg

I hear you! When i went to a 3" downpipe on my Audi the turbo noise was so much better and i was in it as often as possible just for the spooling sound. I've looked many times at the Hellion turbo page.....

OP
OP
joe65

joe65

Reaction score
OLD H2S turned me onto these guys. Right now i'm planning on a short block from them, and i'll put TFS heads on it. They will do forged and non forged short blocks. Also noticed they have remanf. 5.0 coyotes for a pretty decent price.

also just noticed i moved in to the "member" status today after 100 posts. Not a newbie. hehe.

https://www.promarengine.com/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online