Trick Pool Shots

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
I PLAY POOL. BUT THAT GUY LIVES IT! HES THE TRUTH. BETTER THAN SOME OF THOSE OLD FARTS ON TV! :pimp2:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have a table at my parents house ( I wish I had room for it in my house ) I have been playing for 12 years and I can do maybe 2 of those shots ;D

Greggerex

Reaction score
Pretty cool vid - a lot of them only LOOK hard. I've been playing since I could reach the table (we have one at my house).

I think I could do a good few of those. Although, I've never seemed to perfect the masse... the rest is pretty good though. 8)

TripleBlack

Reaction score
i have been shooting pool for 9 years pretty stdily and have my own table nd some of those shots look alomost imposible but i don't practice trick shots

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
one of those trick shot guys came into my college and was putting on a show, pretty cool, he challenged this kid who was like "i could do that, its not that hard" and that trick shot guy just destroyed him and shut him right up

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
That vids pretty sweet, being a person that plays pool it seriously boggles my mind at how they do this kind of stuff....
No way it could be on the first try you think but then it is sometimes, crazy lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online