Tried out some new stuff

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i tried some stuff i got from obsessive detail which i highly recommend. I tried out some onr (optimum no rinse wash) and poorboys wheel sealant. Both worked great. I was very impressed with the onr. Used the onr and some quality mf's i have and it worked great. Washed the stang when it was about 40 out but my hand was nice and warm thanks to the 2 gallons of warm water i used with the onr. And it is nice to be able to roll down the windows and crank up the cd player while cleaning it! The wheel sealant is great too. I guess i will find out more next time i go to clean them up but it made them look better to me. Also if you are looking for a waffle weave to dry your car get the excel monterey waffle weave drying towel from excel detail. Its a great ww and they also have other good mf's as i used some of the lagunas to wash w/ the onr!! I am going to try natty's blue paste wax next time to compare to the p21s i use now but that may be a while considering its winter up here :santa_sad:

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great man.

I like the wheel sealant as well. Smells good doesn't it.

Reminds me, I need more waffle towels, that absorbe good.
Got a link handy?

Juztang

Reaction score
MeanGrn-The stang looks great. The No Rinse is an awesome product. I hardly ever use conventional washes anymore. Saves me so much time and is great here in the winter.

Dalamar-I have my Poorboys Waffle Weaves and Mega plush currrenly on sale right now. Check them out on my site. www.obsessivedetail.com

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Here is the excel ww i used It works great. It is kind of $$ but most ww are and this one is BIG. It does an excellent job.

My cat didnt like the smell of either the pb wheel sealant or the natty's (suprised me). He took off running once he got a wiff hahaha.

You have no idea how much i hate having to drive on a gravel road. Its only around a mile but it sucks. Dust is bad especially on the rear bumper :santa_angry: . Even sitting in the garage it gets a layer of dust on it since i live out in the country. I will pry be moving within the next year but the bad part is i will pry not have a garage :santa_cry:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care what your cat says, I LIKE the smell :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell