TRS Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit Update 2-8 boo yah B*tches

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
That's okay, even with the smoked lens it should still be plenty bright. I'd like them to help hid the projector a little bit.

Very interesting. Can't wait to see the final product.

This is what i am doing. A friend found this for me. I hadn't seen it done yet in all my searching.

1329584571.jpg

Clear Lens with the black on the flat part.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Ditched the DDM and went TRS 5five hid kit in 5000k ... Hopefully they'll be here sat so I cam aim over the weekend and install.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am anxious to finish my retrofit as well. Now that I think about it I am planning on putting my bumper on to start smoothing the chin spoiler I might have to finish these while it is on....

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why I even tried to help..... People on this forum are spreading misinformation

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why I even tried to help..... People on this forum are spreading misinformation

It's like a plague man nothing you can do about it except hope that at least someone out there takes tie advice

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

9838stang

Reaction score

So you had mentioned that you had at least 5 or 6 threads showing on your projector, i was wondering if you were able to screw it more or not, because if no this is about the same amount of threads I have showing, and they is still a few more to use and tighten up the projectors.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
So you had mentioned that you had at least 5 or 6 threads showing on your projector, i was wondering if you were able to screw it more or not, because if no this is about the same amount of threads I have showing, and they is still a few more to use and tighten up the projectors.

5-6 was about all I got. I only snugged it. I'll have to take an exact count when they go together the final time. This is is the one I was just using for reference. I ordered some Butyl I am waiting on before I tighten and aim.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
5-6 was about all I got. I only snugged it. I'll have to take an exact count when they go together the final time. This is is the one I was just using for reference. I ordered some Butyl I am waiting on before I tighten and aim.

The set I did I was just able to get the ring on the back. If it would warm up again for a couple of days here I would try to finish mine...

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
The set I did I was just able to get the ring on the back. If it would warm up again for a couple of days here I would try to finish mine...

You have a garage get to it. Which projectors did you use?

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Subscribed. Very nice work! I know what one of my projects will be this spring, thanks for the write up thus far!:thumbsup:

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
This is what i am doing. A friend found this for me. I hadn't seen it done yet in all my searching.

Clear Lens with the black on the flat part.

If I'm reading that correctly, that's basically how mine are.

To get a smoked look without having a smoked lens you just need to paint the inside housing black and some parts of the inner lens. I had a write up on here somewhere.

Sent from Space

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online