TRS Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit Update 2-8 boo yah B*tches

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
If I'm reading that correctly, that's basically how mine are.

To get a smoked look without having a smoked lens you just need to paint the inside housing black and some parts of the inner lens. I had a write up on here somewhere.

Sent from Space

This what your talking about ;)

20140118_141344.jpg

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
There sitting overnight now until the sealant cures.... I somehow lost my butyl so i used somepermatex clear sealant I had leftover from sealing another set of lights.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I hate the way the Note 2 takes pictures. They look a lot better then this.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah funny story when I got my first Note 2, the day they released it, it was phenomenal at taking pics. Recently tho it takes absolutely terrible pics....

Loving the looks tho if I hadn't brought a turbo I SOOOOOOO would have picked up the parts for this!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah funny story when I got my first Note 2, the day they released it, it was phenomenal at taking pics. Recently tho it takes absolutely terrible pics....

Loving the looks tho if I hadn't brought a turbo I SOOOOOOO would have picked up the parts for this!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I only have 270 in this.... I am already contemplating selling these to build another set with a set of mini d2s 3.0 with e55r shrouds

lutter94

Reaction score
awesome work! my only question, are there both high and low beams? my only exp with hids are my fusion, hids for lows and halogen highs

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
awesome work! my only question, are there both high and low beams? my only exp with hids are my fusion, hids for lows and halogen highs

Of course I wouldn't spend the money if I didn't have hi/low beams. That's what the Bixenon is for. We use the motocontrol to control ours with the projectors.

lutter94

Reaction score
ok, I just googled bixenon. we had some of those on a challenger tractor at work once....

9838stang

Reaction score
how come?

yea i am thinking about selling mine too, i love what you [MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION] has done with the cobra reps. i might have to steal that idea. or just buy the cobra lights and use the lenses off of mine so they match my corners and show off the black shroud more.

Lights are looking good man

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online