Trying to figure out which kit to go with

thorco3

Reaction score
green...? how is everybody seeing green... it shows up as a dark grey almost metallic looking gray on my screen. maybe its just different computer screens or something. the color just looks fake, but if you are going for a dsg color or somethin then it should look great.

as far as kits go. the saleen kit is much more flashy... but you loose your fogs, and I love fogs, :D

If it were me, I'd paint it opal frost... one of the most pimp colors out there, and it's an original ford sn95 paint code :thumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
T

tarik916

This is a photo of my friends car with the same color I want. I had not seen his car in so long, i didn't know it was the same color and the sample that I created in Photoshop didn't come out exactly as planned...

IMG00141-web.jpg

Even though i like this color, I may still re-spray it white after all. :(

lrall

Reaction score
noooooooooooo, go with that green color. Especially with the black wheels man. :hitit: :hitit: i think itll look SICK

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
lrall said:
noooooooooooo, go with that green color. Especially with the black wheels man. :hitit: :hitit: i think itll look SICK

Me too, if you go with the green, you're just going to have to accept the fact that some people are going to hate it, while others will love it....or you could stay on the safe side with white....but I would definately go green and be different. :banana:

thorco3

Reaction score
hmm, i didn't realize the color actually had green in it... can't say i'm really a fan of that.

so i guess i still stand by my suggestion of painting it opal frost :hammer:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tarik916 said:
This is a photo of my friends car with the same color I want. I had not seen his car in so long, i didn't know it was the same color and the sample that I created in Photoshop didn't come out exactly as planned...

i would try and find something else than white...not that green but try something else, if you are gonna go through the trouble and all that money, make sure it stands out.

OP
OP
T

tarik916

I went by a few paint shops today and don't know if I want to spend the extra $1,000 that it will cost to do a color change rather than a re-paint. I would rather just re-paint it white with the kit and save the money for the new tranny that i will need after I blow mine with the turbo. My current setup has beat the hell out of it, and I think the turbo will finish it off quickly.

It's ok, I will still be different...

White paint = :eek:utofcloset: | white paint with kit = :thumb: | White paint with kit and turbo = :pimp2:

:)

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
tarik916 said:

IMG00141-web.jpg

SICK

Speedlines.....UGH I would KILL for a set of speedlines :-[

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Keep the car white, Paint your rims White, get black saleen stripes, paint all the the little grills black, get the saleen hood to go with the kit and you're pretty much set

JonBeast said:
tarik916 said:
This is a photo of my friends car with the same color I want. I had not seen his car in so long, i didn't know it was the same color and the sample that I created in Photoshop didn't come out exactly as planned

SICK

I have a set of speedlines (94-98) :banana:

Demolisher

Reaction score
man i want a saleen body kit so bad itll be the only red mustang with a tan ragtop with a saleen bodykit in my town ive only seen 2 other sn95s wit saleen body kits a red one wit a black ragtop and a blue one wit a white ragtop... :dancing6:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:
Keep the car white, Paint your rims White, get black saleen stripes, paint all the the little grills black, get the saleen hood to go with the kit and you're pretty much set

JonBeast said:
tarik916 said:
This is a photo of my friends car with the same color I want. I had not seen his car in so long, i didn't know it was the same color and the sample that I created in Photoshop didn't come out exactly as planned

SICK

TEASE!

Or are you selling.... ^-^

thorco3

Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:

like jonbeast said, are they for sale?

... and why are they not on the car... that's the real question!?

427danderson

Reaction score
Lightning Struck said:
where was the car in those chick pics ;D

+1

and I say go with your color...

and I agree white doesn't set off our cars nearly as well as some of the other colors...

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Dude...this thread is from TWO YEARS AGO

Stop bringing back old threads people!

OP
OP
T

tarik916

Yea, wow this is old. I sold the car about 1.5 years ago and now have a 510RWHP '02 GT. No more SN95...

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed it was kinda old. It was after I joined, but I still wasn't posting like I now am. Now I comment on all in this section. Then, not so much!