Want To Buy Tubular A arms, K member, rear control arms, coil overs

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
This is more of a feeler thread as I don't have the cash at the moment. But I am looking at getting all these parts used.
Maybe if someone has a part I need and isn't in a rush to sell, we can talk, and you can set aside the part until I get you the money.

I have some cash if someone has a set of a arms or rear lowers for cheap but the k member and coilovers I do not have the money for at the moment. But I will within the next month or two.

Unfortunately a member on here was nice enough to offer all these parts to me for $1000 and allow me to pay him over a few months like a payment plan, I send him shipping cost plus a few bucks, then as I get the money I send it to him, but he has not replied to my texts in a week and said he was gonna try and sell the car as a whole first. We talked on the phone to work it all out and I was really excited but oh well...
So now I'm back to trying to piece it all together.

If you have hardware for the item and can include that that would be great too. After my car sat for 13 years I don't exactly trust the bolts on it.. Lol

WTB
79-95 OR 94-95 5.0 TUBULAR K member
My k member is bent back into the car a whole 1" from an accident it had before I owned it. Needs to be replaced.
Needs to fit my 1994 5.0
KsRYIdo.jpg

I want the coilovers and rear lower control arms preferably red (because racecar). Not blue. Silver or black works too.
But if it's a good deal my OCD will settle for blue (but nothing on my car is blue so I'll end up pulling them down the road and powder coating them or something...

Found:
79-04 TUBULAR rear lower control arms
While I'm upgrading the suspension and everything I want to get lower control arms.
Qx4PIbC.jpg

94-04 front wheel hub and bearing assembly
Due to the damage I believe the car was hit directly in the wheel while the wheel was turned to the right, pushing the wheel back into the k member. This caused the hub to get stretched out just enough to not allow me to install new studs, but the old studs stayed in fine before I took them out. So the hub and studs need to be replaced.
XIzWEV3.jpg

94-04 CC plates
Gotta correct the alignment when I lower the car right? :p
yJhP852.jpg

79-04 TUBULAR A arms (Preferably no spring perch)
My passenger side A arm is bent, I want to get tubular arms without a spring perch as I'm going with coilovers.
Z7yKh7X.jpg

79-04 FRONT and REAR coilovers
Any kind. Any streetable spring rate. I can always trade or sell and then buy a new spring rate and spring height combo. Needs to come with shocks and struts aswell... (Pretty sure my car is running the same ones it had in 1994.......)
wBZcAuw.jpg

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

chris91

Reaction score
Good places to search for stuff like that would be corral and craigslist. Just be careful buying used that you arent buying someone elses problem.

wmfateam

Reaction score
I have a set of Maximum Motorsports heavy duty rear control arms with the red urethane bushings, with spring perch that will be coming off my car in a month or so.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I have a set of Maximum Motorsports heavy duty rear control arms with the red urethane bushings, with spring perch that will be coming off my car in a month or so.

How much are you looking to get for them? What kind of mileage will they have when they come off the car?

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Good places to search for stuff like that would be corral and craigslist. Just be careful buying used that you arent buying someone elses problem.

Yea I don't have an account on the corral. Craigslist is a last resort.
I figured I'd let this thread chill here for awhile and hopefully find everything. If I don't have everything in like 2 months I'll be posting up on the corral.

wmfateam

Reaction score
They have around 1,500 miles, maybe less. My friend who I bought them from put maybe 200 miles on them, then switched to the adjustable kind. I have done 7 autocross events and three track days. Car is only driven to autocross and to the shop, other than that it is trailered. I guessed weight, and shipping to CT should be around $30. So $145.00 shipped.

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
They have around 1,500 miles, maybe less. My friend who I bought them from put maybe 200 miles on them, then switched to the adjustable kind. I have done 7 autocross events and three track days. Car is only driven to autocross and to the shop, other than that it is trailered. I guessed weight, and shipping to CT should be around $30. So $145.00 shipped.

Consider them sold. I'll PM you now and you can get in touch with me when you take them off the car?

Also found a good deal on a brand new wheel hub with studs. Updated OP.

TanTop94

Reaction score
TanTop94 Might still have his coilovers?

I tried to sell them to dis ***** haha! Nah I actually sold them alittle bit ago! I was pushing to sell them anyways to pick up my gopro....which broke.....so I returned it and bought ammo instead :D!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I tried to sell them to dis ***** haha! Nah I actually sold them alittle bit ago! I was pushing to sell them anyways to pick up my gopro....which broke.....so I returned it and bought ammo instead :D!

LOLLL. Ammunition yesss

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score

Totally forgot about that. OOPS. :p

I found a local guy that I actually previously met at a car show a month or so back that wrecked his car right after it who's selling his racelands for super cheap with only like 200 miles on them. So why not. :p

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
CC plates bought and received.
Coil overs are a done deal. Guys setting then aside until I get the cash.
Rear lower control arms are a done deal aswell but I'm waiting for him to replace them and take them off and for myself to get the money.
School gets out the 22nd and I start working full time the following week so I should have the cash very shortly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.