Tubular K for a 94-95 with Longtubes.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I've always wanted a tubular k member. Was looking at AJE. Who else makes a tubular K that clears longtubes? I'd most likely grab tubular A arms too while I'm at it.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
after looking at all the designs I went with max motorsport as it looked like it had strength as well as weight on its mind in design but no idea specifically if it clears long tubes but it should.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
after looking at all the designs I went with max motorsport as it looked like it had strength as well as weight on its mind in design but no idea specifically if it clears long tubes but it should.

I saw MM's and they'd always be my first choice but IIRC when I checked, didn't clear LTs. I could be wrong though

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the MM K-member will clear long tubes. What *won't* clear the long tubes are their 4 point k-member braces. And IMO, MM is worth the price.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the MM K-member will clear long tubes. What *won't* clear the long tubes are their 4 point k-member braces. And IMO, MM is worth the price.

Yeah I actually called and got that sorted out. It'll work. Only issue is coilovers are required, and I'm pulling mine soon in favor of temporary springs. I guess I could put the K on hold till I get the other set of coils.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
You know my vote's going to MM. I know they'll clear LT's, and their quality can't be beat especially for a daily driver. I've hit the center lowest part of the K member on a raised spot in the asphalt going down the highway about 55, atleast twice, and did nothing more than scuff the finish a little.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Also with their k member you would still be able to reuse your stock control arms and keep the coil springs, but their tubular a arms do require coil overs.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The team z I’m selling will clear longtubes.

But I don’t revive old threads to brag about it!!!

[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You’re selling a Team Z K member for a push rod car? Tell me more

Brand new, never installed. Decided I was gonna go more hardcore corner carving making more power than the average corner carver will see. So long story short, I’m selling my team z and getting an auto-x version that comes with tubulars.

I’ve got the k-member, spring perches of trying to run springs instead of coil overs, and poly bushings. All for sale, all brand new.

Message me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online