Tubular K-Member for longtubes (95 GT)

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looking for a recommendation on a tubular K member for a 95' GT. Must clear longtubes! I'd grab an MM K member but it won't clear longtubes.

Addermk2

Reaction score
not quite sure where you came up with that info... I know a member on here with a MM K and long tubes.

Long tubes will clear the factory K too.

in fact... just about every K should clear.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
not quite sure where you came up with that info... I know a member on here with a MM K and long tubes.

Long tubes will clear the factory K too.

in fact... just about every K should clear.

I was on MM's site and I could've sworn it said does not clear longtube headers. Yeah you must mean Ryan with the Cobra, he just told me his MM K clears the same longtubes I have.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Never mind, just read the page again, doesn't say it.. Oh DUH I'm an idiot. It was one of their braces I was looking at that didn't clear it

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
If your looking at M&M I can't say anything bad about the quality of the product judging by looks/feel. I am hoping to put mine on with the control arms this/next week. If you have been going through their site I found a couple of things a little confusing that has left me now waiting on some parts to start mine that I would have ordered at the same time of course. One thing I was surprised about is that it says in the descriptions that everything you need to install it is included but if you look at the parts necessary in the manual there are some things that are needed if you use the forward offset a-arms and even with the standard offset a-arms there is a bushing set needed for the steering.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/S...id-1979-04-Mustang-with-MM-K-member-P467.aspx

Another spot I found on their site said they did not offer standard offset A-arms for 94/95 so I had to go look on my box to confirm that it said it was standard offset 94/95. I should have a set of M&M CC plates I need to sell if you do not have a set yet and I will certainly be updating my build page with the new goodies and describing the install process if your curious how it all goes.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Team z is good as well for a lower cost. Only issue is you can't use factory a arms.

So if your gonna rum coil overs and tubular a arms you will be fine.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online