Tubular K-member ?

Bluesn95

Reaction score
I sadly had a head on collision with a drunk driver last Oct. The frame hade to be straightened. I noticed a couple months ago that after replacing my intake manifold (mine had warped) that my factory strut tower brace wouldn't fit back in place and still is in my trunk today. Im guessing it was coused from the wreck. My question is that should I forget about a tubular K-member? If I take it off does anyone think that an aftermarket one will be able to fit in is place? Has anyone had this kind of problem. I don't want to remove it only to find out that my front end is ruined. I don't want to start over with another car but I dont want the wreck to be the deciding factor of what can and can't do with my car. Right now the car drives perfoctly straight even with 275/40 on all four carners with no wandering. the alignment has never been off. Any info would be wonderful.

OP
OP
B

Bluesn95

Reaction score
Im thinking about building a whole new motor. Forged bottom end, fox lake stage 2 heads, comp cams 550 lift 11.0:1 CR with a P-51 intake. But thats probably 6 months away. Or I'll just sway in a tuned mach motor with longtubes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online