Tuning my 95 GT

Denunzio36

Reaction score
On Wednesday, I'm having my car tuned up at "Performace Dyno" up here in Concord, NH. Are there any special questions I should be asking or requesting? He will be buring a customer chip for the performance parts I have in my car. Are there any parameters I want to make sure he adjusts (injector spray width, computer timing). Please let me know as I want to make sure this is done right. Thanks

wytstang

Reaction score
Nothing really to ask as long is this is a reputable shop they do what needs to be done. The only question I would ask is they can tune the car for drivabilty and W.O.T. Some dyno shops tune just for W.O.T and drivabilty some what suffers (under 4k) when driving normally.

OP
OP
D

Denunzio36

Reaction score
So ask them to ake it driveable, while tweaking it for the most HP possible? Sounds like a double edged sword in way..

wytstang

Reaction score
You may sacrafice a little hp but if it's your DD then it'd be worth the lose not to have the car drive like crap until you went W.O.T. .02

OP
OP
D

Denunzio36

Reaction score
Not sure what brand it is....he said it will be custom burnt to what upgrades I have done to my car. Are there good and bad brands?

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Don't worry about it, you are in good hands. Pete knows his shit and I believe he can datalog for driveability and WOT. He uses SCT.

OP
OP
D

Denunzio36

Reaction score
WOW...so you know the place I am talking about? That's crazy....Pete did sound like he knew what he was talking about and he does them quite a bit from what I understand. Any other recommendations? Are you from the area?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I heard a lot of mustangs go to tune up there as it has a very good rep for getting the job done right. I think NEBOC even has a dyno day there every year.

OP
OP
D

Denunzio36

Reaction score
I think he mentioned something about that when I last spoke with him....It's either this coming weekend or the weekend after...He said they do DYNO runs all day long

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Denunzio36 said:
WOW...so you know the place I am talking about? That's crazy....Pete did sound like he knew what he was talking about and he does them quite a bit from what I understand. Any other recommendations? Are you from the area?
Yeap. I see him up at the track a lot with both his cars (69 Mach, and 04 Cobra). He's tuned countless stangs, I'd feel very comfortable with my car in his hands. I'm in southern NH, Plaistow/Kingston area, but in RI (college) for the next few weeks to finish up the semester.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online