Turbo SN95 on HRE's and Calypso Green Foxbody Hatch Pre-MW2K14 Photoshoot

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I finally got my pre-mustang week shenanigans finished up this weekend (for the most part) and met up with my buddy for a few pics today. Both of our cars have came a long way and are still a work in progress, but we're finally starting to be happy with the way our cars are looking. My car still needs to be lowered more, but it's in its functional stance so I can drive it 4 hours to the beach without problems.

Here's the pics

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wow... two hideous cars. :jester:

Well done!
Again... I'm not a fan of black on black, but you pull it off well.

That teal fox is slick. Reminds me of one at a show a few weeks ago my gf really liked.

TanTop94

Reaction score
I had a chance to get a teal fox, I walked away when the salesmen came our looking like he had just done a line of coke. I asked him how many miles were on it, he replied "I think it's 47k....but there might be a 1 or a 2 infront of that." Boom conversation over.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Looks awesome as always. The stock headlights look clean but don't go with the black wheels. Oh and whats ur tire size setup for the 18's?

Barner1

Reaction score
The SN95 is great, but man! That calypso fox is WICKED! That's my favorite color on foxes! Combined with those wheels. The car is awesome! :headbang:

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Awesome Pic's...What type of camera did you use? And when did I miss the new wheels? And how is my favorite BMW you got doing :)

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone!
The fox has a fresh low compression 331 stroker and built rear and AOD. It's going to be turboed soon.

Awesome Pic's...What type of camera did you use? And when did I miss the new wheels? And how is my favorite BMW you got doing :)

I used my Nikon D3100 in full auto mode for most of the pics, as I'm still learning how to use it. I've had the wheels for about a month now. The BMW is just sitting in my garage collecting dust unfortunately. :(

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I really love the wheels on the fox. You just take them and ship them to me please.

heavyfoot

Reaction score
Wow I love both of those cars!!! Are those export tails on the back of the sn95?

heavyfoot

Reaction score
I thought they looked a bit different. I really like them though. Great idea.

Ruddersdhg01

Reaction score
Great work with the black sn man. The fox is pretty slick. Hopefully I catch u down at mw

Ruddersdhg01

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Yeah man for sure! I plan to park out at the Hooters where all the cool kids park, if I'm able to get a spot.

Yeah I will be there I will PM. You my number. Even though I sold the stang I will be there in the Family truck. Haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online