Turbo

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
its not hard to install if you buy a kit... you your gonna do a DIY kit then its gonna take some work and time also more aggravation.... what are you looking to do

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Jperran said:
you dont need a fucking turbo to run 13's

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yea a turbo or blower can put you in the high 11's if you want 13's all you need is basic boltons

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
its not hard to install if you buy a kit... you your gonna do a DIY kit then its gonna take some work and time also more aggravation....
What he said. Bolt on a n2o set-up and you'll be happy.

OP
OP
D

Demolisher

Reaction score
what will i need to hit 13's HOW DO I DO IT? PLZ HELP Tell me everything i can do to get where i wanna go :help2:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Demolisher said:
what will i need to hit 13's HOW DO I DO IT? PLZ HELP Tell me everything i can do to get where i wanna go :help2:

first what year, car do you have what mods, and what trans?

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
4:10 gears, H/C/I, headers, mid pipe, laughing gas and you are easliy in the 12's. :lol:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
what was said above is true ( auctually with all that stuff you COULD hit high 11's with the spray ) but that would be the expensive route. To get what you are after ( 13's you need gears and a stall first. These two items will drop you et by close to a FULL SECOND. After you get those doing full exhaust consisting of headers and mid pipe to go along with the catback you already have will add some hp you need to get you to your goal. To this add pulleys, a coldair kit, mass air meter, throttle body and the old 10 minute tune up. With sticky tires you should hit 13's :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online