Turn signal problem?

NotQuik

Reaction score
My left turn signal is working fine....my right turn signal is working fine as if i'm switching lanes and don't click it all the way up but if i'm making a turn it and click the lever all the way up the right flasher goes real fast and my front bulb on the right side is not working at the same time but works fine as if i'm changing lanes...i know that was a run on sentence as well but any help would be awesome...thanks guys/girls :) Flasher is fine as is the bulb, I was thinking possibly the switch/lever itself maybe making a bad connection?

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Just replace the bulb in the front and see if that fixes it. I would not buy that switch first.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Just replace the bulb in the front and see if that fixes it. I would not buy that switch first.

thats what I was going to say but he never said the bulb was not working did he :dunno:

97blackgt

Reaction score
sounds like u might have a corrosion or a bad connection issue

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sometimes when they blink fast a bulb is going out.. just replace that first and if thats no dice, then go from there.. bulbs are like 2 bucks.. so that'd be the easiest.

OP
OP
N

NotQuik

Reaction score
already replaced the bulb and no go....still works when it wants too...flasher is new as well but kept clicking but wanted to replace it for shits and giggles...that's why i'm leaning towards switch next?

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sounds like the multi-function switch to me, but I would want to be 100% before I changed it. They are about $100.00, and electrical items are non-returnable once opened.

97blackgt

Reaction score
u can also check for a volatake drop with your DVOM...that beats the hell out of 100$

OP
OP
N

NotQuik

Reaction score
50resto shows them for 50 bucks and advance had them both 42 and 63 bucks so it's not a HARD hit....97blackgt, can you sum that up for me i'm not a very smart man jennie. ;)

OP
OP
N

NotQuik

Reaction score
damn, eh...you'd still be getting the raw end of the deal reguardless. :noes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81