Turn Signals

Tattoogod

Reaction score
To those who remember my problem back in the summer..i had no turn signals..well after 3 months of ripping shit out..i finally found the problem. when i went to change my fly wheel and clutch. the top two bolts on the tranny hold up a wiring bracket. well the asshole before me didnt bother putting that bracket back how it was supposed to go..there was a micro hole barely rubbing the tranny and that what caused my freakin 3 month nightmare. thankk God thats over with ;D ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
T

Tattoogod

Reaction score
let me guess the number 1 fuse pops as soon as you turn the key on? and no reverse lights? theres a few wires in flex loom on top of the trans where it mounts to the block.thats where my problem was

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Tattoogod said:
let me guess the number 1 fuse pops as soon as you turn the key on? and no reverse lights? theres a few wires in flex loom on top of the trans where it mounts to the block.thats where my problem was
Haha exactly. For the past few years I've had to make friends with mr. car inspector so he'd look the other way, it's such a PITA. Thanks again for the follow up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.