Tweecer RT

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys... I have the opportunity get a Tweecer RT for 400 bucks. Are Tweecers good as far as tuning the car goes? Does anybody know anyone who uses them or read about folks experience them?

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Nobody has ever used tweecer or heard anything about it?

Peter

Reaction score
you can do pretty much anything you want with the ecu, timing changes through the whole rpm range, same with fuel ect ect

It's one of the best tuning devices out there, just need a laptop to use it.

400 is a decent price but keep in mind that they're not really easy to use so you may want to do some research on the corral and there is a tweecer tuning site as well.

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
I have joined the tweecer group. I guess the big thing I am looking at it for, is that I will be doing a lot of stuff on my car over the next few months and the dyno tuning will get expensive not to mention being able to get in to see the tuner. There is a local group that has a dyno but they don't do dyno tuning on Mustangs. At least not yet anyways. I can rent their dyno and tune myself for alot cheaper than having someone else tune my car. I am still not sure if tuning myself is something I want to get into but from I read the tweecer software also comes with full datalogging capabilities.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one, tried to do research but its really difficult to use IMO im not that tech savy so mabye that was my problem but it takes lots of time and reading which I didnt want to do so I sold it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online