Tweecer?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys use this before? I have my RT here and havent used it yet, looks really confusing anyone know a link or have some tips on what I should ajust first to just get the feel of the program or the best adjustments to make on a H/C/I stang? Would be nice to have a walkthru of the basic adjustments and step by step, mabye ill make that while I learn. But it would be nice if you guys know any good links or can give me some tips.

95conv5.0

Reaction score
im up for the same thing, ill be buying one of these soon and id do anything for a walk through

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
take it to any local dyno shop and they can walk you through it or you can speak to killercanary on stangnet.com he knows what he is doing

69clark

Reaction score
I am running the Tweecer RT. Great product but steep learning curve. Go to their website and it will direct you to a couple of forums. One is a yahoo type and one is like tweecer.oplink.com, (something) like that. Start reading, studying, and asking questions. There are informative posts and stickys to get you started. Try doing one thing, such as setting fans, and then go on to another until you get an idea of how it works.

After that just keep reading and learning, once you get the basics down and get an understanding of how our computers work it will start coming together. Now most of the stuff you won't need to touch or use so it seems a little more complicated than it actually is.

Just keep at it and have fun but be careful and use small steps, you'll get it. I have a pretty good handle on it and although I haven't mastered it compared to some, I can successfully do what ever tuning I need to do. I have had good luck and a lot of fun with it and think it is a great product, but you have to be willing to learn and most of the guys on those forums are more than willing to help.

When I took my car to the dyno the guys there were amazed at how right on my tune was just by SOTP testing and WB o2 that I use to tune the car. My fuel was dead on and we were able to put in about 2 degrees more timing (just to be safe w/ the SC setup), so I didn't leave much on the table. The shop owner said "It's guys like you that make me look bad when I can't tune another 20-30hp out of you combo bucause the tune is already right on.

Moral of the story, YOU CAN DO IT, it just takes time and it helps if it is fun to you. If it is something you don't really think you can handle or want to learn, you WILL NOT LIKE IT, a chip or tuning shop is a better alternative for you. GOOD LUCK!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online