Twin Turbos on a 95GT

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by Denunzio36, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Denunzio36

Denunzio36 New Member

Does anyone know of a Twin Turbo set up for a 95GT? I've looked all over the internet and I can only find single turbo set ups. Thanks!

2. rgs

rgs Well-Known Member

single > twin

3. KELS94GTVERT

KELS94GTVERT New Member

i did the search too only found single set up :dunno:

4. 94twinscrew

94twinscrew Active Member

TDC use to make a kit....but I don't even know if they're still around :dunno:

5. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

6. MeanGrn Gt

MeanGrn Gt Well-Known Member

i dont think anyone offers a twin turbo kit. There are single kits but i think the only option for a twin turbo on a 94-95 is a "custom" kit. Your right 94twinscrew TDC isnt around anymore. Go check out turbomustangs.com if someone makes a kit they will know.

7. Midnight_Cobra

Midnight_Cobra Member

I'd say get new heads first. Adding boost will be like blowing air through a straw with those heads.

8. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

yep i would know

9. Midnight_Cobra

Midnight_Cobra Member

Yea, what is it? Like 390tq and 300hp. I guarantee if you put heads on that you will gain at least 60hp.

10. bigjohnson4.6gt

bigjohnson4.6gt Well-Known Member

i know ebay has some twin turbo kits for the 5.0, i dont know how they are though

11. SaleenStang94

SaleenStang94 Member

just do a search on ebay for mustang turbo's u'll find many twin turbo co. that have it for 94-95 mustangs. i know of 3 already.

12. ryclef331

ryclef331 Well-Known Member

If you want to spend the money on some bullshit ebay kit...take your chance. Remember the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." That applies here. The kits are that stupid cheap save money by using thinner gauge steel for their parts. SO they'll crack and leak and shit like that over time. Your money could be much better spent elsewhere. A fox kit will work usually as far as the hotside goes but it COULD interfere with some of your accessories.

HONESTLY, the BEST kit and cheapest is one made specifically for your car. I've got more than a couple of friends running a flipped shorty setup on 900+hp cars. The big money is spent on the turbo of choice...everything else is pretty much the same cost whether your making 300rwhp or 1,000rwhp.

13. Spyder

Spyder Active Member

There used to be a company around that made a twin kit for the sn95 5.0's

The company was called "Incon" and they are out of business now. You can sometimes find there kits floating around on the internet, and they arent a bad kit at all.

But with the amount of room under our hoods, why stuff two turbos in there, when you can get one and go nuts!! :banana: