DSC03692.jpg

DSC03689.jpg

DSC03676.jpg

Joe was the photographer here is his ride Low 13 second GTP
DSC03687.jpg

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Re: TxCobra and KBGT Pics

The pics of these cars are getting better and better on this site!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Both cars are lookin good!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

WOW that was soo fast! i didnt know you were going to have them up today.. man im puttin those as my background on my pc! sexy rides.. i noticed you car does sit a little lower than mine. you say mine will drop farther after a while?

that meet was pretty fun last nite. im going to try to make it to next weeks. hour drive kills me though. oh well. thanks for gettin those pics up man.

joshs95

Reaction score

2 sick looking cars at one place :thumb:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

TxCobrA98 said:
WOW that was soo fast! i didnt know you were going to have them up today.. man im puttin those as my background on my pc! sexy rides.. i noticed you car does sit a little lower than mine. you say mine will drop farther after a while?

that meet was pretty fun last nite. im going to try to make it to next weeks. hour drive kills me though. oh well. thanks for gettin those pics up man.
hey man i full size pics for ya, shoot me an email [email protected]

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Nice Pics...Somebody needs too hook up the fog light mod 8)
yes i know... :'(

Snakebit said:
you guys are sooooooo cool 8)
you should have seen us monday night at a meet... we were both rockin the smoked headlights right next to each other.. i was soo tickled heheheh.. :dancing6:... now if someone would ever send 95kb his "SN95FORUMS" sticker.. *cough* MATT.... then we could both be like.. twinkies in a way.. hahaha

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
yea trey and i have become the sn95 forums twinkies here in DFW where ever there is a car get together there we are like PB and J...in a non gay way. haha

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
yea trey and i have become the sn95 forums twinkies here in DFW where ever there is a car get together there we are like PB and J...in a non gay way. haha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now u just need ur sticker, your car looks naked compared to mine. thats why mine is so much more sexier than urs. :p

hey i meant to do my fogs tonight but i fell asleep at like 5 after work today and woke up about an hour ago, how long does the fog mod take? can you maybe give me a few instructions as to where you put your new 12volt source and all of that. ill be using the mustangworld.com tutorial most likely but i want to get it out of the way right when i get home before i come out to the show tonight.. let me know.

97GTS

Reaction score
nice cars...nice pics :thumb: so did you guys run each other on the streets?! come on spill the goods, who's faster...:laugh:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
trey it took me 5 minutes to do mine, its all about switching 2 connectors underneath the center console. i will let trey tell you about our race.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
well i could give some bigggg excuse but i wont because i dont have one hah.. paul beat me :-\.. he kept tryin to race me outa third gear and i wasnt going to because he has a kb and would demolish me at those rpms.. so i dropped to 2nd and hung with him? im not sure but when i switched to third he left me.. badly.. wasnt even a contest reallly, wait till i get those 4.10's though. and a supercharger after graduation :dancing6:..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online