Unicorn build

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
What the car really needs is a near rear gear set. It currently has 3.27, I'm thinking a 3.73 would be ideal and keep me in the poweband quicker with the centri blower. 3-5k rpms there is little to no feel of boost. Up top she pulls like a freight train. 2nd gear frim 4500 to redline is a thrill ride.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
If staying centri than yeah that will probably be your best bet. If turbo than keep the stock 3.27

Reaction score
Sweet, I love unicorns!

ff6135973e0410e02db54052d3b1f24c.jpg

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
Who makes the best fitting aftermarket 94-98 cobra front bumper? I'm having a heck of a time finding an OEM unit. I want to get this paint work done and parts installed and I'm tired of waiting for one to pop up...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I never hear anyone complain about the Blue Oval Industries Cobra Bumper. They package better than most also.

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
I purchased a BOI cobra front bumper cover on Friday. Still awaiting a sales confirmation on it, but I'm hoping I can receive it this week and drop the car off to get some paint work done later this week or next week. I'm having the cervinis 00 r hood, the export side mirrors, the kaenen s281 spoiler and the cobra front bumper all painted and installed. I have the OEM taillight bezels in BTO that I might have resprayed and I'm considering re-installing those.

I'm still at a loss for what to do with the true forged chicane wheels. I want to have them redone. I just don't know what direction to go with them, either black them out and possibly try to get some type of orange metallic flake in the centers with a satin black color and gloss black lips or keep the polished lips and go with a silver brushed center.

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
Did some garage organizing to make room for an old friend... going to be buying back my old Sonic Blue Cobra from the guy I sold it to.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Both are awesome dude...wow. i like the wheels the way they are, silver or chrome make the orange pop! Did you get your bumper in yet?

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
Both are awesome dude...wow. i like the wheels the way they are, silver or chrome make the orange pop! Did you get your bumper in yet?

Yes i got the bumper. Im taking everything to get painted and installed later this week.

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
That's quite a pair of Mustangs... The polished wheels do make the orange pop.

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
Should I put back on the body colored tail light bezels or leave the black? If i do the wheels in silver I think they should be body color if I do black wheels they should stay black... Im leaning towards silver or possibly putting the polished ccw sp500's that are now on the cobra on the vert and doing the chicanes on the cobra.

cheebs127

Reaction score
I'm always a fan of body colored tail bezels but thats just me. Nice looking pair of cars you have there though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online