Unicorn build

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm going to have the original taillight bezels resprayed and ditch the black ones. I've also decided to put the polished CCW SP500s that are on the Cobra now onto the Tangerine car and redo the chicanes in a silver center and put them on the Cobra. I think that will work out perfect for both cars. Cant wait to get these done and enjoy them, again.

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
Well my suspicions were correct. I received my documents from Marti Auto Works today... Sure enough she's 1 of 1...

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Holy shit man, just now seeing this. Suuuuuper jealous of this car.

Leave those awesome SSRs on the GT, body colored bezels, remove the door moldings, and remove the Isos if you have any.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Thought it was the same car, lol

db85414dd5631219cd34e502a3a76d31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

runninfast1

Reaction score
Beautiful car. I use to have a hard top tangerine orange with black leather with the boss graphics on it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Man that's awesome you have 1 of 1 on such a badass car. I want that cobra too! I know you've got plans for them but they're almost perfect already so keep the photos coming!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Selling already?

Now personally I think that 1 of 1 stuff is highly overrated when factoring a sales price. Unless the car has 10 miles on it and has been sitting in Jay Leno's museum. 1 of 1 on any 90's Mustang won't add value IMO especially on a heavily modified car.

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
Selling already?

Now personally I think that 1 of 1 stuff is highly overrated when factoring a sales price. Unless the car has 10 miles on it and has been sitting in Jay Leno's museum. 1 of 1 on any 90's Mustang won't add value IMO especially on a heavily modified car.

Yes, I'm testing the waters. Being 1 of 1 wont hurt the value, no idea how much it will help it tho.

Lanter

Reaction score
Well my suspicions were correct. I received my documents from Marti Auto Works today... Sure enough she's 1 of 1...

What other engine could a gt vert get. That printout says 116 got something other than the 4.6 SOHC SEFI v-8. I am not all that familiar with gt's so maybe I am missing something simple like an export car or something not getting sequential fuel injection or something even stranger. Anyone know what the difference could be?

OP
OP
SADDLE

SADDLE

Reaction score
I'm just testing the waters. I've realized that shopping for cars is much more enjoyable than owning cars (and not driving them). I have no intentions of letting my Sonic Blue Cobra go now that I own it again. I'm not in a financial situation to own both of those cars and still be buying/selling others so I'm going to try to move the Orange vert if there's a strong enough offer. I'm looking for something in the ~$15k range as she sits.

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
I'm just testing the waters. I've realized that shopping for cars is much more enjoyable than owning cars (and not driving them). I have no intentions of letting my Sonic Blue Cobra go now that I own it again. I'm not in a financial situation to own both of those cars and still be buying/selling others so I'm going to try to move the Orange vert if there's a strong enough offer. I'm looking for something in the ~$15k range as she sits.
Not a bad price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online