UNIQUE! Cervini 98, another obsessive compulsive mustang member!

jexey

Reaction score
What up!! Been on the forums trolling on and off for what must be years but for some reason I never post and i'm looking to fix that.

About me... hmm

I'm in the Air Force, stationed in Germany. :icon_salut: (Nurburgring, autobahn... whaaatup) Shipped the car over here and she's seen 140 on the autobahn at a little over 4 grand in 5th gear. Vroom.

I'm 21, had the car since I was 17 and i've turned pretty much every nut and bolt in the damn thing. I'm obsessed with it and I think the car realizes it and has a bit of an attitude because of it :violent1: She nose dived into a curb the other day and chipped the paint on the bumper, I had it fixed and repainted in 2 days. Obsessive yo.

The obligatory shit I did to the car list...

*Interior*

Full black interior conversion (To include but not limited to! carpet, door panels, pillars, kick guards, blahblah)
RS Steering Wheel (Waiting for hub to install, currently rocking a POS grant wheel)
RS Racing Seats (no harnesses, keeping stock belts)
Black Rear Seat Delete
06 GT Shift Knob
Autometer 5inch monster tach w/ Shift Light
Billet Window Switches (FOR SALE!! Will trade for stockers, little too loud for me)
Billet Headlight Switch
Billet tilt lever Switch
TriAx Short Shifter
White Gauge Faces
Custom White Center Trim / Door Handle Bezels
Billet pedals

::Incoming::
Full sound system less subs (those can wait)
Flip up GPS unit
Gauges in CD player slot

*Exterior*

17 Inch Black Torque Thrusts (9's in the front 10.5 monster deep dish rear)
Black taillights off a 98 Cobra
Full Tints
18inch Shorty Antenna
AmericanMuscle lugs
Cervini's 10 Pc, https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1127#9010 (At the top of the list on the red vert)
3.5inch hood cowl
Tinted headlights, corners, fogs
All Emblems Shaved
Custom exhaust tips to fit in bumper. Oooo

*Suspension*

MaxSpeed 2inch Lowering Springs
Steeda Full length subs
Eibach Sways
Holding off on all suspension mods until I make a decision on the powerplant

*Engine/Exhaust*

PI Heads
PI Cams
PI Intake
Accufab 70MM Throttlebody / Plenum
Darkforce CAI
Ford Racing shortie headers
BBK O/R H-Pipe
Flowmaster 40's
MIL's
VT Engines Valve Covers
Diablo Predator Programmer
Lokar Flexible Dipstick
MSD H/O Ignition Coils
PEPBOYS OIL CAP +5 HP

::Incoming::

Full IRS Swap
6 Speed tranny
Meter4it chasing turn signals (wish they didn't up the prices...)
New heater core
HID Kit fogs and heads

Car weighs in at a whopping 3200 lbs with a quarter tank of gas and driver :)

For sale....
Billet window switches (Will trade for stockers if you pay for shipping!)
Redline hood shocks (Don't mount up to my cervini hood)

MY DELIMMA

Not sure what power combo to go with. I'm debating three and a half :icon_rr: things, and input is always welcome.

Got a price quote for a 351windsor with twin 76 turbos. Builder is in new york and he's asking 12 grand for the turn key motor. This leaves me with fuel upgrades, front end conversion etc etc. Cool part about this is he guaranteed me 1000+ rwhp on race fuel.

(Since i'm still in market for my 6 speed) Get a terminator motor and tranny set up. This would be nice because I can do the straight swap then stand back and enjoy the eaton while I collect parts for the turbo set up. (Cams, dished pistons, rods, monster fuel system etc)

Build the 2V up, forge the internals, slam compression, port and polish the heads add turbo cams and slap on twin 56's for some pssshhhtt. (Either that or a kenne bell, those kits are great and I wouldn't mind some whine. Would be more cost effective but I'd get more versatility out of the turbos, plus the unique points would go even higher.)

I'm just all so torn up. Think i'm leaning towards the termi set up but... then again yesterday I was leaning towards the 2v set up.

OH! Pictures....

[attachment deleted by admin]

joekd

Reaction score
That stalker rear wing looks great! It looks better on your car then in the Cervini pics

CruizinKev

Reaction score
...oh I know this one :thumbsup: :headbang: :eek:ccasion14:

Passenger

Reaction score
I'm normally pretty scared to see pics of SN95s with anything other than OEM bumpers, but that car looks 100x different than any other car I've seen with a Stalker kit. Very nice ride, welcome to sn95forums man.

OP
OP
J

jexey

Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! She's been a struggle and a love hate relationship everday since the day I got her but I love these mustangs so much I can't do anything but pamper her.

News - The IRS guy dropped out of the swap because he is building the damn car for the nurburgring here in germany. I'm cursing him with busted halfshafts for the rest of his life.

Also I decided with the termi swap due to cost effective and sheer simplicity. (Oh that and i'm buying a Gixxer or a Kawasaki zx-10r ... i'm sick)

So the interior will be slowly done and she will lay in wait until I leave this base and travel back to the states. Word !

OP
OP
J

jexey

Reaction score
Thanks thanks :) Anyone good at making sigs around here? :) I got a shitload more pictures where those came from.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
:icon_rr: Wish I had some American muscle when I was TDY there in 2000 ! All I had was a BMW for the AutoBahn ...

2REDSTANGS

Reaction score
termi swap than get the hellraiser kit
and you just made me want to paint my car white
why dont you top that thing out?

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Different and looking good, not many people can pull it off. Only suggestion since you have the kit on, 18" Wheels would fill it out better. Maybe some black saleens, fr500's..

OP
OP
J

jexey

Reaction score
Yeah the termi swap is on. I had her pullin over 150 today on the way back from Bitburg and she was purring along. I was chasing down an S4 but the dude was a fuckin psycho and I dont feel like wrecking my car.

2redstangs man the white is a pain in the dick to keep clean but nothing looks sexier at nighttime :)

I was looking at some Fr500's, I think they look amazing especially with spoilerless stangs. I'd do the 18s thing now but there's a lot more high priority things to spend my money on :)

D3VST8R96GT why you coming to Germany and why leave the balls back home? Raaa!

One of my favorite pics :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

BlkoutGT

Reaction score
Sweet car. And you have to much money to spend...lol :eek:ccasion14:... One suggestion, since your going with the termi swap, put a kenne bell on there. You wont have 1000+ hp but you will have enough for the street. Good luck with it :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online