UNMOLESTED 1994 GT

cfcjr

Reaction score
Purchased from Indiana and shipped to Massachusetts. 1994 GT with 34,000 miles. Only a couple mods will be done to this car. Hurst shifter, Saleen replica wheels and cat back exhaust. (Which one is quietest please, with a low rumble)
IMG_1788_zpscosdybjf.jpg
IMG_1787_zpsa9kvkocf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
C

cfcjr

Reaction score
What is the best after cat exhaust to use that won't drone like Flowmasters and is about half as loud. Remember, I am an old man.

Budd r

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
VERY NICE car. I've had both Flomaster and Magnaflows honestly like them both. It sounds as from what you saying I do have to agree with the other members Magnaflows. That's coming from an old man too. Gotta say, I do like that 22yr old new car look.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Magnaflows sound awesome with a proper catted x system. From what I've seen over the years they have no drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Will need lowering badly

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

cfcjr

Reaction score
Added Legal Tint and new wheels and tires. Hurst shifter with original boot and knob, so it still "looks Factory

OP
OP
C

cfcjr

Reaction score
Next up..... Tomorrow hopefully. New Radio and speakers. I had forgotten how bad these sounded.. (NO Mach, just Cassette deck originally.)
I had forgotten all the rubber items that need replacing on an OLD low mileage vehicle.. I had to replace Brakes and rotors, shocks, struts ball joints and tie rod ends. Plus an alignment. good thing the initial purchase was low. Rides nice now though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.