Update...and Should i yank the sideskirts?

95-stang

Reaction score
"just asking man, i've never seen that before..."

No problem, neither had i, i assumed all japanese imports had the same "differences", ie foldback mirrors, cobra rear lights, small fender mounted turn lamps, kph speedo, wheel arch extensions and these locks, but i have'nt seen another with a lock as yet, japanese or otherwise.
Obviously mine was pre-owned by a tightwad worried about petrol thieves. ^-^

Hellion94

Reaction score
I've seen several stangs without the sideskirts, and honestly, I think it's hard to pull off. I've seen some that look AWESOME that way, but a lot more that look really weird.

Ultimately it's up to you, but I think yours would look ok without them. There are a LOT of holes to fill though.

Oh and those tails will look really good.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95-stang said:
"just asking man, i've never seen that before..."

No problem, neither had i, i assumed all japanese imports had the same "differences", ie foldback mirrors, cobra rear lights, small fender mounted turn lamps, kph speedo, wheel arch extensions and these locks, but i have'nt seen another with a lock as yet, japanese or otherwise.
Obviously mine was pre-owned by a tightwad worried about petrol thieves. ^-^

i wonder if they know they sell locking gas caps.. :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well the taillights came in, and they are painted and tinted. They look as good as they can be. Actually im just tired of fucking with these tailights.

I have tinted these in the last 2 weeks:

3 Sets of 5.0 Tails
1 Set of Mod Tails
3 Brake Lights
2 Bezels
1 Pair of truck taillights
3 Different Sets of Keyless entry remotes.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
none, i was doing my lights, and everything i did extra, was with left over materials. Plus they are close friends

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
hell yes!

hpim0623.jpg

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
lmao :rollinglaugh:

well i got the tails on today, im not 100% in love with them, The fitment sucked, i actually had to cut some metal for them to fit. They are basically the Vertical Fake carbon fiber ones, and i painted the bezel to match and tinted the shit out of them. But at this point in time, i dont give a shit anymore, maybe i will re do them in a month or two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.