Update of my 4V swap, well sort of

voidfinger

Reaction score
i got them for next to nothing. most people won't sell them unless they spend 1k. well from what i understand the other cobra and mach one cams are good.

OP
OP
waltnono

waltnono

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
i got them for next to nothing. most people won't sell them unless they spend 1k. well from what i understand the other cobra and mach one cams are good.

Hows the research 4 the 5.4 swap going?

voidfinger

Reaction score
its going ok but i think i'm going to go with a mark motor and the intake like you. :) sorry but thats what i wanted before the hole 5.4 thing. But i'm thinking of some how getting a 5.4 motor DOHC b heads in there. Maybe down the road putting in a 5.4L DOHC. Should be nice.

Mitchell.

So how is the project comeing along? i need to find some pics of the mark motors so i can figure , out some of the routing issues. lol

firstonraceday

Reaction score
guy from where I used to live has a TT 5.4 in a 93 cobra...I got to see it at WFC that thing is Badass

OP
OP
waltnono

waltnono

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
its going ok but i think i'm going to go with a mark motor and the intake like you. :) sorry but thats what i wanted before the hole 5.4 thing. But i'm thinking of some how getting a 5.4 motor DOHC b heads in there. Maybe down the road putting in a 5.4L DOHC. Should be nice.

Mitchell.

So how is the project comeing along? i need to find some pics of the mark motors so i can figure , out some of the routing issues. lol

I'm going to pull the motor again so I'll get some pics for you.

OP
OP
waltnono

waltnono

Reaction score
firstonraceday said:
guy from where I used to live has a TT 5.4 in a 93 cobra...I got to see it at WFC that thing is Badass

Thats gotta be bad azz, I see a lot of guys running a terminator in the notchbacks but I luv that 93 cobra.

voidfinger

Reaction score
well i went by the body shop today and he told me that there is some bad news. there is a 85 % or somewhere abouts that my car is going to be totalled out. :( very sad.

OP
OP
waltnono

waltnono

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
well i went by the body shop today and he told me that there is some bad news. there is a 85 % or somewhere abouts that my car is going to be totalled out. :( very sad.

To bad but if you have to find another 1 then what would u get?

voidfinger

Reaction score
i'm thinking going with either a 97 i know of that has 68k on it or with a 4 banger fox and then putting a 351 stoked to 408 with H/C/I. Don't know though.

OP
OP
waltnono

waltnono

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
i'm thinking going with either a 97 i know of that has 68k on it or with a 4 banger fox and then putting a 351 stoked to 408 with H/C/I. Don't know though.

Either way you go you'll have a pretty easy swap

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea i don't know what i want to do though. I would really love to have that 97, its that burnt orange color and it is totaly nice. :( man i hate this waiting to see bull shart

voidfinger

Reaction score
trust me you can. After a certain number you will just be waisting it anyway. lol

M.O.E

Reaction score
waltnono said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
sick setup there, its just BALLIN!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot of people don't like 20's on mustangs but I think it looks fine. I can't wait to put the car on the ground to see how it sits. :thumb:

Yeah 20's fit are car's damn well!! :thumb:

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea man, any updates ? videos of it running or something? O and by the way, i got my car back... :) didn't total it out. Fixed it better than new with a new paint job :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.