Updated Pics......NEW WHEELS!!!! (So Many Pics Inside!!)

Downshift

Reaction score
Rims look insane. :hitit: Those are my next rims for sure. They look awesome on your car. Those damn lights are BRIGHT!!! ahaha I would hate to be in front of you with your brights on thats for sure.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Very nice....I would have opted for the 10.5s for the rears....but a nice 1" spacer would fill out the wheel wells nicely :thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
damn car looks great!!!! im jealous!!!
in an other note, u work for national geographic or something????? those pics seem like they were made by a professional!

Its in Memory of the Late Steve Irwin :thumb:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
there was a car identical to yours at the ricekiller meet tonight. car looks good.

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
Thats a prime example why you don't put hids in a stock housing headlight. You have no projected pattern. The car looks amazing but the headlights give off so much glare. Get a retrofit and you will shit how much better they will light the road and not affect other drivers. In every picture you get glare in the camera lense, when you should only get that if you were head on with the car and a squat.

Jeremy

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dark-5.0 said:
Thats a prime example why you don't put hids in a stock housing headlight. You have no projected pattern. The car looks amazing but the headlights give off so much glare. Get a retrofit and you will shit how much better they will light the road and not affect other drivers. In every picture you get glare in the camera lense, when you should only get that if you were head on with the car and a squat.

Jeremy

i dont wanna sound mean but i have posted this before.

I was going to do a full retro fit with Valeo Projectors and do a custom fitting in a cobra housing.... someone else did it and it looked like shit... i hated it.... I just couldnt stand that look on my stang :rice:... i just think aftermarket headlights look rice....so i put them in the stock housing to give it that bright ass glare look because in person.. it looks sick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online