Updated pics of both cars

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man that sux... glad her insurance is covering that though. i bet you were :rant: :rant: :rant:

i know i would be. when you going to get it fixed?

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
man that sux... glad her insurance is covering that though. i bet you were :rant: :rant: :rant:

Yup. It took alot to keep myself from punching the drivers side window out. She got a rebate on her life.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
blackfang said:
TxCobrA98 said:

Yup. It took alot to keep myself from punching the drivers side window out. She got a rebate on her life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
Her adjuster just gave me an estimate for 1089 and my guy is doing it for 837

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
heheheh so what are you going to do with the extra 250? thats awesome man.

Downshift

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
billmacomber1987 said:
What you need to do is swap the ls out of the camaro and put it in the mustang that would be hot best of both worlds one of the nicest looking cars on the road with a plush confy interior and a sick motor that can just about run a 12 from the factory with a tune and some bolt ones some day I may do that when I hit the lato but I will but the J leno motor in it the one he has in his 1000 HP (tornado) or something twin turbo ls motor sweet. Sorry I got carried away you have some hot cars and I think if you can get them to mate some how they could have a sexy baby . :rockyou:

please do not take his advice (not trying to be rude).. its a chevy engine!!!! thats almost as bad as fast and the furious where they put the skyline motor in the stang! please do not do it :dunno:

I think he meant that either swap would put down good numbers but as rare as the 03cobra swap is that an ls swap would be very different.

Moving on, sorry to hear about the bumper. At least you made a few bucks out of it. My friend had just got his car painted about a 1 1/2-2 Months ago and it got backed into last weekend.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
You asshole youre the guy who has the plates I wanted! Haha, just kidding man. (No seriously though the day I regeistered my car I tried to get those plates and they were already taken)I just ordered new ones that say VISHS98. Car looks good, like the Z too. Just curious but how do you like the SCT tuner? Oh and where in VA are you located? When I get my car back this week I am headed up north on Thursday to do some sight seeing and if I remember correctly youre in the Richmond area arent you?

SMOKE

Reaction score
blackfang said:
Her insurance is covering it. I got an estimate for 837 from the same dealership that redid my entire car. Just had 5600 in repairs to the body and a new paint job and 3 weeks later this.

Typical .... that sucks but at least you had someone work on it and did a good job.
That counts for something.

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
You asshole youre the guy who has the plates I wanted! Haha, just kidding man. (No seriously though the day I regeistered my car I tried to get those plates and they were already taken)I just ordered new ones that say VISHS98. Car looks good, like the Z too. Just curious but how do you like the SCT tuner? Oh and where in VA are you located? When I get my car back this week I am headed up north on Thursday to do some sight seeing and if I remember correctly youre in the Richmond area arent you?
LOL thanks man.

I love my SCT tuner, granted it's an Xcalibrator. I had the car tuned by JMS and Monty did a good job with it but I still tweak it a bit. I am located in Richmond about 2-3 hours from you.

WantedStang

Reaction score
Wow a ls1 and a 32v! Your set man!! ;D
Both cars look great

Any more pictures of the cobra with the welds? it looks bad ass!!

Sorry to hear about the accident too man, its hard to have anything nice these days

Hellion94

Reaction score
Not to start a flame war or anything, but the engineering side of the LS1 isn't all that spectacular. It's actually pretty basic, and in fact, based off of the 302. The LS1 just runs so strong because Chevy put good parts on it from the factory, parts that can be installed on a 302 and produce identical numbers. But it might help if you hade the extra 48 cubes.

Here's how you know: So LS1's benifit a bunch from tiny mods. Ok try this:

Put 18 degree ALUMINUM heads on your 302 (factory on an LS1) then put a ported intake (stock intake) on your car to equal the flow of the LS peice. All the while leave your stock airbox and filter in place, as well as the stock exhaust.

Now you can see why lids and air filters and catbacks make big gains on the LS1's. it's the same situation as with the 03-04 cobras.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online