cars5.jpg

cars7.jpg

cars12.jpg

Changing the wheels out at work for some fun
71904.jpg

71905.jpg

97vertstang

Reaction score
damn!!!! ur lucky both a ls1 and a doch!!!!!! i think the cobra looks better with the welds :thumb:

thorco3

Reaction score
the stang looks like she's ready for some off roading :D

any plans for springs? both look great though :thumb:

Downshift

Reaction score
Lucky sob LS1 and a Snake. Which one do you like driving more? Both Auto? Must be hell trying to keep not 1 but 2 black cars semi clean. I drive my self insane trying to keep up with one. Doesnt help when I have random people key my car fuckers. Anyway you got some nice rides there man.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
lower the stang!!!!! nice lookin rides though. i like the wheels on it. which do you enjoy more? done be scared.. (:mad:)

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
I am in the works for springs.

The Cobra still has the stock T45 and the LS1 has an A4

Thanks guys

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice cars, the black looks nice. I like the black billets u have on there.

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
Thanks I wanted to be different and not use my 98 Cobra rims(after all everyone with a cobra runs some sort of cobra wheel)

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
What you need to do is swap the ls out of the camaro and put it in the mustang that would be hot best of both worlds one of the nicest looking cars on the road with a plush confy interior and a sick motor that can just about run a 12 from the factory with a tune and some bolt ones some day I may do that when I hit the lato but I will but the J leno motor in it the one he has in his 1000 HP (tornado) or something twin turbo ls motor sweet. Sorry I got carried away you have some hot cars and I think if you can get them to mate some how they could have a sexy baby . :rockyou:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
billmacomber1987 said:
What you need to do is swap the ls out of the camaro and put it in the mustang that would be hot best of both worlds one of the nicest looking cars on the road with a plush confy interior and a sick motor that can just about run a 12 from the factory with a tune and some bolt ones some day I may do that when I hit the lato but I will but the J leno motor in it the one he has in his 1000 HP (tornado) or something twin turbo ls motor sweet. Sorry I got carried away you have some hot cars and I think if you can get them to mate some how they could have a sexy baby . :rockyou:

please do not take his advice (not trying to be rude).. its a chevy engine!!!! thats almost as bad as fast and the furious where they put the skyline motor in the stang! please do not do it :dunno:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
please do not take his advice (not trying to be rude).. its a chevy engine!!!! thats almost as bad as fast and the furious where they put the skyline motor in the stang! please do not do it :dunno:

No doubt!

an interesting fact about that dumbass movie, is when they filmed the actual drifting, they put a ford big block back in the car.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yep i heard it was a 460.... wonder why they chose that over the stupid skyline motor? oh yeah.. because its got some actual power to it! (even though the skyline is like one of the freakin fastest cars lol)

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
Oh don’t be biest it might be a chevy but the ls is one of the best stock motors ever built read some of the forums people always ask how do I get my mustang to beat an ls car and its always build your block and spray it or supercharge it that’s dumb yeah you can do it on all motor with a 302 but you have to give the gm engineers some credit they did good although its not an 03supercharged cobra motor in a sn95 there is a few of them floating around and they are sick. But still the ls6 is pushing some good numbers all NA and they are crazy go try to run one of them new gto’s or Z06 with that fancy motor in it, it will eat you innless you spray or force. I was a chevy guy until I got my 95 I had a 93 camaro with the v6 and I searched the net for years looking up motor swaps I had a lt1 block and a t56 trans but sold them to get my mustang so I can appreciate them both even the imports can be nice done right some of them little four bangers will hand you your ass but most of them you have to walk back to the starting line to pick up the rest of there body kit. sory for jacking your post but I hate when people get biest every company has there good points and there bad just take it for what it is

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
And of course not even a month after the paint job, some woman hits me

78764.jpg

78763.jpg

78762.jpg

97vertstang

Reaction score
ouch :mad: thats some bs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is she going to pay for evrything???can u just repaint the bumper??

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
Calling my insurance and hers this morning. As for the bumper, I could but it has a hole in it with part of her bumper in it..lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i never once said that chevy was bad. i just told him not to put a chevy motor in his mustang. wtf is that? why not stick with a ford engine and drop in an 03 cobra engine like you said? not being rude, just saying..

and i like "imports".. more than half of my friends drive them and some of them are capable of handing it to me. i have a friend whos car weighs right around 2100lbs with about 260-275 hp and he will take my car ne day. i like imports but i hate ricers.

OP
OP
B

blackfang

Reaction score
Her insurance is covering it. I got an estimate for 837 from the same dealership that redid my entire car. Just had 5600 in repairs to the body and a new paint job and 3 weeks later this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online