updated pics

94pacecar435

Reaction score
just wanted to show u guys updated pics of my car with my new window tint and my cobra r hood :dancing6: enjoy

newpics021.jpg

newpics026.jpg

newpics027.jpg

newpics028.jpg

newpics032.jpg

newpics036.jpg

OP
OP

94pacecar435

Reaction score
no tint on the front window. limo tint on the back window and the 2 back side windows with dark tint on the front 2. its a cloudy day that might be the reason why it looks so dark. what do u guys think looks better, paint the hood red or leave it as is? im getting 18" deep dish black bullets with a chrome lip so im thinking of leaving it as is. thanks

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The black wheels will look sweet, fill out the back.

Not sure on the hood being black, I'd like to see it with the wheels.
looks cool on there.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
what about the black bullitts, black hood, black vert top? idk how that would look.. maybe when i get home i can photoshop it.. maybe if dalamar or someone else can beat me to it, they can post up some pics. just a thought. lets see how it looks with the bullitts on there. your car looks great though man. :thumb:

joshs95

Reaction score
if you keep your hood black i would change the color of the top to black also

97vertstang

Reaction score
car looks sweet ;D i also would say make the top black !!!!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey, just photoshopped your car for you. im an amateur at photoshopping but i think i did pretty good on this chop. hope you like it and hope it helps you get a better idea of maybe what your car would like.. (the quality of the wheels are bad, the pic i used wasnt the greatest).. dalamar or anyone else feel free to use my photo to make it better or start with your own.

anyways here it is, black top, bullits, smoked headlights.
pacercarphotochop2.jpg

how do i upload pictures to my sn95forums account? do i need to send them to matt or whats up?

Spyder

Reaction score
Where did you get your hood from?

HOws the quality and fit?

what was the cost?

OP
OP

94pacecar435

Reaction score
thanks 4 the photoshop car looks good. i still dont know about the black top i have to think about it. the hood is a cervini and i got it off a guy for $250. the quality is great and it bolted right on except i had a little problem making it latch but fixed the problem in no time thanks 4 the comments :thumb:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
hey, just photoshopped your car for you. im an amateur at photoshopping but i think i did pretty good on this chop. hope you like it and hope it helps you get a better idea of maybe what your car would like.. (the quality of the wheels are bad, the pic i used wasnt the greatest).. dalamar or anyone else feel free to use my photo to make it better or start with your own.

anyways here it is, black top, bullits, smoked headlights.
pacercarphotochop2.jpg

how do i upload pictures to my sn95forums account? do i need to send them to matt or whats up?
Good chop man....I tihnk you should get the hood painted red...but leave the top of the cowl black :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online