updates on my 94GT

badtzmaru

Reaction score
Hey crowd,

Well I have my car at Horsepower in Perris, CA. They are installing my TFS street heat intake, valve covers, 30# injectors, 75mm MAF and some 0ther goodies. Anyway, here goes the story: I have a diablo chip and she was pushing 309RWHP@310TQ, Joe@HP decided to do a before/after dyno pulls, well he decided to remove the chip and my car jumped at 334RWHP@342TQ and this is without my new mods. One hint I do have TFS heads, cam, 24# injectors, and s/c@6lbs of boost.
I always thought that with a tune and chip the car was going to produce more horsepower, I guess I was wrong. We are predicting with my new mods that I might go up to 385RWHP give or take a few ponies and this is going to be with no chip he is going to adjust timing/fuel. I will keep you guys posted and I will post the before and after dyno sheets. Wish me luck.

Badtz

97vertstang

Reaction score
badtzmaru said:
Hey crowd,

Well I have my car at Horsepower in Perris, CA. They are installing my TFS street heat intake, valve covers, 30# injectors, 75mm MAF and some 0ther goodies. Anyway, here goes the story: I have a diablo chip and she was pushing 309RWHP@310TQ, Joe@HP decided to do a before/after dyno pulls, well he decided to remove the chip and my car jumped at 334RWHP@342TQ and this is without my new mods. One hint I do have TFS heads, cam, 24# injectors, and s/c@6lbs of boost.
I always thought that with a tune and chip the car was going to produce more horsepower, I guess I was wrong. We are predicting with my new mods that I might go up to 385RWHP give or take a few ponies and this is going to be with no chip he is going to adjust timing/fuel. I will keep you guys posted and I will post the before and after dyno sheets. Wish me luck.

Badtz
my buddy, cobra in the sig, got his car dynoed there, he made 357rwhp stock 94 cobra longblock with full exhaust vortech anderson powerpipe and 10 lbs of boost.oh yeah it was so rich it came off the chart. once u got everything running right u should be making at least 380rwhp , good luck :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
awesome man! hopefully all goes as planned for you!! definitely get some dyno sheets up!

5.HOE said:
oh yeah it was so rich it came off the chart.

thats what my car did.. go straight below 10 on the charts at like 2500rpm lol

OP
OP
B

badtzmaru

Reaction score
Since I have duty (Navy) today I can not leave the ship until tomorrow. I will go to HP tomorrow and get my car, I will include pics, dyno sheets. Wish me luck.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
badtzmaru said:
Hey crowd,

Badtz
my buddy, cobra in the sig, got his car dynoed there, he made 357rwhp stock 94 cobra longblock with full exhaust vortech anderson powerpipe and 10 lbs of boost.oh yeah it was so rich it came off the chart. once u got everything running right u should be making at least 380rwhp , good luck :thumb:

your buddy made the same numbers as me 357hp/399 tq

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online