updates on my 94GT

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by badtzmaru, Feb 23, 2007.

1. badtzmaru

badtzmaru New Member

Hey crowd,

Well I have my car at Horsepower in Perris, CA. They are installing my TFS street heat intake, valve covers, 30# injectors, 75mm MAF and some 0ther goodies. Anyway, here goes the story: I have a diablo chip and she was pushing [email protected], [email protected] decided to do a before/after dyno pulls, well he decided to remove the chip and my car jumped at [email protected] and this is without my new mods. One hint I do have TFS heads, cam, 24# injectors, and s/[email protected] of boost.
    I always thought that with a tune and chip the car was going to produce more horsepower, I guess I was wrong. We are predicting with my new mods that I might go up to 385RWHP give or take a few ponies and this is going to be with no chip he is going to adjust timing/fuel. I will keep you guys posted and I will post the before and after dyno sheets. Wish me luck.

Badtz

2. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

good luck, hope it goes well :angel:

3. 97vertstang

97vertstang Well-Known Member

my buddy, cobra in the sig, got his car dynoed there, he made 357rwhp stock 94 cobra longblock with full exhaust vortech anderson powerpipe and 10 lbs of boost.oh yeah it was so rich it came off the chart. once u got everything running right u should be making at least 380rwhp , good luck :thumb:

4. TxCobrA98

TxCobrA98 Legend

awesome man! hopefully all goes as planned for you!! definitely get some dyno sheets up!

thats what my car did.. go straight below 10 on the charts at like 2500rpm lol

5. badtzmaru

badtzmaru New Member

Since I have duty (Navy) today I can not leave the ship until tomorrow. I will go to HP tomorrow and get my car, I will include pics, dyno sheets. Wish me luck.

6. SvtBlack95

SvtBlack95 Well-Known Member

your buddy made the same numbers as me 357hp/399 tq

7. scarface

scarface Guest

Good luck O0