SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
SRT Handz said:
So...i never got a response....do you have a vagina? :dunno:

You're an idiot.

No sir i am not an idiot...i am a thinker. I just wanted to know if he had a Vagina (was a women) because....

Elise=Vagina
Exige=Penis

.....Lotus knew after they designed the elise so long ago that it didnt have enough Penis in it......Thus the exige was born.

.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Exige...i hate the little girly Soft top targa elise

...i want an exige Cup Version

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Keep the cobra, you have a piece of history there. An AMERICAN legend in itself, which will bring money in the future. Build a bad ass street car, thats my thoughts,

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Danimal... you just realllllllly realllllly got my heart pumping!!!!! i dont mean to be rude but PLEASE SELL THE COBRA!

haha i used to live in broken arrow (im sure you know of it lol) and my dad is looking for a 96-98 cobra. he is looking for something right under 10k i believe.. your car fits what he wants perfectly. if you end up deciding to sell your cobra, please let me be the first to know because i can tell you that im 90% sure my dad would take it right off yours hands and it would be soon after you told me.. so you wouldnt have to worry about waiting on a buyer.

being on this forum shows i care about cars and my dad knocked that into my head so he will definitely take care of the ride.

so what im saying is the cobra will go to some good hands.

i will talk to my dad like uhh now and tell him the situation. i will tell him you haven't made an exact decision or told us quite yet but i will let him know there may be a "MINT 96 Cobra from Tulsa, oklah soon"..

what you think?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
my dad said he is super interested and if you are selling, he wants to look at it. we live in texas now.. dallas area. he said let us know if you sell and we will come up and take a look.

S281 #39B

Reaction score
I would love to get a lotus but i dont think i would like the monthly payment, put the money in your car and house.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt