Upgrades?

venomm

Reaction score
Hello, i have a 1995 Mustang Gt convertible, and i was wondering what everyone would suggest for some upgrades to increase my power. My mustang is mainly stock except for a BBK cold air intake and a set of long tubes with American Thunder Flowmaster exhaust. Anything will be of help cause i am new at this. Thanks

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
1st thing to get is gears...It will not up your power, but it will make you quicker.

How much do you have to spend and what do you want out of the car?

OP
OP
V

venomm

Reaction score
Well I am only in high school so i am working off a part-time paycheck , and my parents will sometimes give me some money for my car.

95 Sleeper

Reaction score
venomm said:
Well I am only in high school so i am working off a part-time paycheck , and my parents will sometimes give me some money for my car.
then the gears 1st...If you have an auto put in 4.10's if you have a 5-speed put in 3.73's

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I also think it depends on what you want to do with your car some day.... 3.73 is a good choice, however, I put 4.10's in and I cannot be happier... however I also have 285 Nittos in the rear to keep my ass from sliding... It all depends on what power you think you want out of your engine. I say mostly stock, go 4.10's... DONT FEAR THE GEAR!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online