For Sale UPR Front and Rear Coilovers With Tokico Blue Struts/Shocks and Drop Brackets

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I'm selling the suspension setup off of my Mustang. This stuff will work great in all Mustangs 79-04 with a SRA.

UPR coilovers front and rear. Front spring rate is 10-375 and the rear is 10-250. This setup has about 1,000 miles on them.

Tokico Blue shocks/struts. They are the Foxbody ones, so they're shorter. These have roughly 4,000 miles on them (probably less). They are in great condition.

Rear drop brackets. These were made by me with 2 pieces of steel welded together. They're very sturdy, not very pretty but VERY sturdy. These allow you to adjust your suspension from stock all the way to WAY lower than I ever was (lower then you could possibly go).

This setup rides firm and handles great, I'm just going a different route now. These spring rates are perfect for corner carving.

$850 shipped or $775 picked up.

Text me at 336-909-0292 for a quicker response.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
If you would be willing to come down a good bit I'd be interested but I can go on eBay and get the same deal for all new coilovers and new tokico HP struts and shocks.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Just go on eBay that's all I did.

I typed in mustang front coilover 239
i typed mustang rear coilover 299
then we all know he cost of tokico HP's

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Oh well, I just received my payment for them so I guess someone was happy with the price.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online