UPR K members..

KidK9

Reaction score
So do you think all those women are lying about Bill Cosby, too? Point is, in the court of public, this many people are not wrong. They aren't just jumping on a bandwagon. They legitimately have had bad experiences and poor products. It's not like all these people are colluding on the internet. Wake up, man.

Oh, and for the reference, I too have ordered UPR parts. The quality is crap and when you call their customer service it's like being forwarded to the school where the short bus delivers.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So do you think all those women are lying about Bill Cosby, too? Point is, in the court of public, this many people are not wrong. They aren't just jumping on a bandwagon. They legitimately have had bad experiences and poor products. It's not like all these people are colluding on the internet. Wake up, man.

Oh, and for the reference, I too have ordered UPR parts. The quality is crap and when you call their customer service it's like being forwarded to the school where the short bus delivers.

Next thing you will tell me is that poor innocent Mike brown was innocent and officer Wilson a cold blooded murderer cause in the court of public that many people can't be wrong.

Again, you all miss the point. Yes lots of you have said you've heard of bad, less have had bad. I've heard several in other forums and sites say they've never had a problem.

My one and only point is that if you are goin to talk about a bad experience show what your talking about.

For example, when I had a thread and spoke in others about abc exclusives horrible quality and shitty customer service I had pics to show and copies of emails that I posted. When I warned people about wheel replicas not honoring their warranty and their wheel finish going to shit quickly I backed it up with pics and copies of emails.

It's all to easy to say "yeah my buddy bought that and it was junk" but it holds ground when you show a pic of the busted weld.

In this day and age we all take pics or copy emails or screenshots when we get screwed, but at least make sure to use it when explaining why you don't like something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinned83

Reaction score
Reality is word of mouth plays a big role in the aftermarket parts industry. If the majority of people have had bad experiences with UPR I am going to take something away from that. Be it my own personal experience or somebody else's. As do customers take notice when company's like MGW,bilstein,MM and Bassani have mostly great feedback.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
baby-3.gif

OP
OP
Pitbull_SN95

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
I have a few UPR products on my car. Their K member, A Arms, Coil-overs, Adjust. Firewall and Quadrant with no issues. I haven't had a single issue with their customer service. I'll continue to buy their product, and enjoy it. Is there a better product out there? Yes. Double the price, and sometimes the product is better.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lol just playing. I don't really have an opinion. The only UPR product I have is the passenger air bag delete. So that's all I got there. I will resume posting quasi-pertinent gifs. That is all.

dino

Reaction score
LOL I'm way too heavily armed to be a democrat.

Dude, they EXACTLY copy and rip off everyone else's good designs, then send them overseas to be made with sub-par quality in Chinese CNC shops. How do you not know this? There are about a zillion examples of this.

MGW shifter ball? Ripped off by UPR
MM caster/camber plates? Ripped off by UPR
AMW catch can? Ripped off by UPR

...the list goes on and on. **** UPR.
Well aware of their copying. I never said they were the highest quality. You do get what you pay for, to an extent. I pay for UPR and have had no issues in over a decade, after installing literally hundreds of UPR parts.

Also well armed.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
bloodsportrocks1.gif

Edit: hmmmm, I might be stretching a bit with this one....

Sinned83

Reaction score
[MENTION=11449]dino[/MENTION] you ever installed one of their x pipes?

KidK9

Reaction score
Next thing you will tell me is that poor innocent Mike brown was innocent and officer Wilson a cold blooded murderer cause in the court of public that many people can't be wrong.

Again, you all miss the point. Yes lots of you have said you've heard of bad, less have had bad. I've heard several in other forums and sites say they've never had a problem.

My one and only point is that if you are goin to talk about a bad experience show what your talking about.

For example, when I had a thread and spoke in others about abc exclusives horrible quality and shitty customer service I had pics to show and copies of emails that I posted. When I warned people about wheel replicas not honoring their warranty and their wheel finish going to shit quickly I backed it up with pics and copies of emails.

It's all to easy to say "yeah my buddy bought that and it was junk" but it holds ground when you show a pic of the busted weld.

In this day and age we all take pics or copy emails or screenshots when we get screwed, but at least make sure to use it when explaining why you don't like something.

Uh, no to your Michael Brown crap.

And I actually think you are the one missing the point here.

Enjoy your UPR products. Take pictures, FAP yourself.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Uh, no to your Michael Brown crap.

And I actually think you are the one missing the point here.

Enjoy your UPR products. Take pictures, FAP yourself.

You said that you believe Cosby is guilty cause of all the women that came fwd. Several people came fwd and said brown was "hands up don't shoot". Same fawkin thing only differnt story. And for the record I think officer Wilson is getting screwed. He is a hard working cop that was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and for that he will be forever screwed and we have to now deal with a bunch of rioting thugs.

But back to the discussion, again how you keep misconstruing what I'm saying is beyond me. Again, I NEVER SAID I WAS STICKING UP FOR UPR YOU NON-READING SOB's!!!!

I'd make this same argument in any thread about any product where people will babble on but never show anything that truly educates others. Word spoken is no more than gossip, and I hate gossip. I can spread talk of me winning the lottery and get ons of people talking about it, does that make it true?!?! Nope, just word. Now if I showed pic of winning ticket and the shit I'm buying with it while spreading the word then it's a whole differnt matter.

Hands down, pants up!!!

[emoji33]

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Buying the best parts money can buy for a 20 year old mustang makes me lol. I've built my entire car off of ebay chinese parts and couldn't be happier.

OP
OP
Pitbull_SN95

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score

Have you ever posted something other than a picture?

On topic.. I haven't had to deal with their exhaust but the exhaust companies are a pain in the ass on fitment. I've bought Lethal Perf. mid pipes and never had an issue. I've installed a few of them, one on my car and the rest on S197s with no problem.

Buying the best parts money can buy for a 20 year old mustang makes me lol. I've built my entire car off of ebay chinese parts and couldn't be happier.

This ^. The engine is built right, but my car isn't a show car.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online